Tailorshop: Hib Housing 3204 + buy cloth and leather

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Heya there,

I want to point out my tailor shop, although there are very comfortable functions at market searcher.

What do you find there?
Cloth and Leather Armor, all realms, Level 51, 99% quality, some mps

STOP: before you start mourning, that 99ers all available everywhere....

There is a clue:
1. All stuff is sorted very well. Above the stuff there is a e.g. albion hearth portal scroll, that shows you from what realm the armor is. So mispurchases especially for hats should be past.

2. Here you can buy complete sets one-stop. E.g. there are complete albion cloth sets, hibernian leather sets available... I ll fill others day by day.

3. As of hats, most of the time you get the choice between steeple hats, circlets, crows and so on.

What does it cost?
There are always people which handle 99% as trash, but I dont. Though, I guess I have very fair prices. At least above mentioned service should make the possible few more golds up easily.

Where do I find that shop?
Hib Housing, 3204, of course starting zone. Just buy speed ticket at market and do /houseface 3204.

As a matter of course market of meath return tokens are available + house is open to port (and craft).

So, I hope somebody like the idea.

cu

P.S.: I buy cloth and leather for very good prices. I also salvage. Pls pm me here or send me ingame (Dirtymind - Stinkerle).

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Expensive? Not really - maybe, but only maybe a few more gold than the other guys. :clap:

Tbh, all-non-crafters should be happy, that in times of easy money making (Scroll farming, Arte farmnig, generall high money drops in Toa and Cata) some guys sit down for hours and do some crafting.

My tailor is a necro - so I could easily make more money with farming - but I like the idea to do something good for comunity and crafting is nice while having dinner or just to relax a lil bit in between the rough pk world of camlan :)

I really appriciate all other crafters too. All guys, who did some crafting for me, know that I pay them very generously, cos I know, nobody needs to do crafting to get money and I also know, crafting is kinda boring, especially on a server with 24h pk action.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind said:
Expensive? Not really - maybe, but only maybe a few more gold than the other guys. :clap:

Tbh, all-non-crafters should be happy, that in times of easy money making (Scroll farming, Arte farmnig, generall high money drops in Toa and Cata) some guys sit down for hours and do some crafting.

My tailor is a necro - so I could easily make more money with farming - but I like the idea to do something good for comunity and crafting is nice while having dinner or just to relax a lil bit in between the rough pk world of camlan :)

I really appriciate all other crafters too. All guys, who did some crafting for me, know that I pay them very generously, cos I know, nobody needs to do crafting to get money and I also know, crafting is kinda boring, especially on a server with 24h pk action.

You have a great attitude there concidring this is camlann :)

Your Stuff is very well priced but before i can buy it i need to farm abit of cahs thats what i was trying to say :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Dirtymind™ and Dirtymind inc™ are all registered trademarks of the
Cetus crafting association™
©2005

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
Yoshimo said:
Dirtymind™ and Dirtymind inc™ are all registered trademarks of the
Cetus crafting association™
©2005
erf :wanker:

Anyways, I wasnt online for 2 days and my cm was almost empty^^
Thx a lot guys!

Ofc, i refilled it completely today...

FYI:
I got now all 99er sets (cloth and leather), all realms in cm - except hib cloth.

Dirtymind

Loyal Freddie
As me doesnt work atm... maybe its a good idea to bump this thread^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom