tailoring question...

H

Hit ^_^

just wanted to ask how much lgm tailor usualy costs?

i heard its the cheapest craft skill of all is it so?

and is it the best one to get if you want 800metall? or shall i go for some skilll who has that in "baseline"`?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Tailoring is about 7P for 1000. Hella cheap. For 800 metal I would go for AC instead. It is a bit more expensive but will be a lot easier to get to 800 in MW.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Tailoring is about 7P for 1000. Hella cheap. For 800 metal I would go for AC instead. It is a bit more expensive but will be a lot easier to get to 800 in MW.

Hmm, you could get 800 tailoring and then level 800 MW by making trinket-items (99% returnvalue)

Or if you truely lazy and really don't care about the money too much: Go 800 tailoring and 500 abit of trinketing and make some arrows which require metal to get 800 MW fast :)

V

Volt_

Check this one mate.

h_t_t_p://strategy.guardiansofvalor.com/Strategy/PharaohTrinketingGuide.asp

Volt

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Tailoring is about 7P for 1000
Uh then your doing something badly wrong. 7P to 1100 is much more like it.

Reply above has the cheapest way to skill up a salvage bot, which seems to be what your really asking for ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I haven't done nuffink wrong. I am not a tailor, I just pulled those numbers from a crafting website. :p

D

Draylor

Heh. No reply is far better than replying with incorrect garbage :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Well excuse the hell out of me for trying to help. The site I looked at said it was 7Pish to reach 1000+ in tailoring. Don't blame me for not knowing that it was a bit off. The guy who wrote probably just had really shitty luck.

D

Draylor

Heh. Trying to post farm with the aid of google more like :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I don't need google to post farm, thank you very much. :p

H

Hit ^_^

well as i have 4xx tailoring atm i think illl go for that then :)
7p~ is cheap :)

B

Bluebolts

Costed me about 6-6,5p to reach 1100 tailoring so 7p for 1000 sounds abit much :D

H

hellraisermk2

If you're looking to get 800 Metalworking for trinketing, Tailoring is STILL waaaay easier to get it with than metal working (Took me around 5-6 hours to go from 0- 800 MW).

Raise a tailor to 800, then simply raise metalworking to around 300 by making trinkets, etc from your metal working section. Once it starts to go a bit slow, start raising your armourcrafting by making studded stuff (very very fast way). Once you hit 300 ACing, you should be a 600+ Metalworker. After that raise fletching to 100 making blunt arrowsm then switch over to the bodkin arrows from 100- 300 (it raises metal again). Wallah, you have a 800 metalworker, DF salvaging tailor in half the time it'd take you to get 800 on ACing, and it's only cost you between 30- 50g to reach 800 MW (not including the money for tailoring of course, but it's still immensly cheaper than ACing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom