Taibh Suil Lamorak vid

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
What levels? :p

im 38, lowest is 32 or so I think, xping is fast and easy though :) Just have to farm TG alittle and some DS and then we are done.. so nice to skip artis, scrolls, lvl artis, skip ML's! It's heaven for me :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
im 38, lowest is 32 or so I think, xping is fast and easy though :) Just have to farm TG alittle and some DS and then we are done.. so nice to skip artis, scrolls, lvl artis, skip ML's! It's heaven for me :p

Agreed.
we ignored Galladoria items. not worth it tbh. atleast not for our setup

And hibs darkspire is bugged so there is no +aucuity juwelry drops. but ppl seem to manage :D

Then you be 50 and rdy in a week :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
I just want a shield from TG really, struggling to find a nice 2hander aswell but I guess something will pop up sooner or later :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
I just want a shield from TG really, struggling to find a nice 2hander aswell but I guess something will pop up sooner or later :)

Darkspire 2handers are pretty nice. and there is tons of Mp lvl 51 glower 2handers with caps out in catacombs from named mobs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Darkspire 2handers are pretty nice. and there is tons of Mp lvl 51 glower 2handers with caps out in catacombs from named mobs.

ow cool, will run across something then I hope :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What was the point on playing on a server with Vamps, Warlocks and Heretics when most others have ranged buffs again?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
My god Americans suck, first fight druid not even inturpted once :D

saw a vid lastnight with an american "gank group" skald POV :( i deleted it after 5 mins :worthy:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
What was the point on playing on a server with Vamps, Warlocks and Heretics when most others have ranged buffs again?

I think the word we are looking for here is 8v8

a term which meaning you apparently have no idea about xD

unbuffed stealther adds (the few ones there is yet to see them) die trying.

ranged buffs is no problem for a full group ok?

Whats wrong with Heretics?
Vamps are pretty oped but not worse than others grp wise imo. they have a great dps burst though.

p.s server died. called ISP and it was some errors. fixed by them now.

Shike. go to alakazam and check drops by cata zones. there is some nice ones there.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
I think the word we are looking for here is 8v8

a term which meaning you apparently have no idea about xD

unbuffed stealther adds (the few ones there is yet to see them) die trying.

ranged buffs is no problem for a full group ok?

Whats wrong with Heretics?
Vamps are pretty oped but not worse than others grp wise imo. they have a great dps burst though.

p.s server died. called ISP and it was some errors. fixed by them now.

Shike. go to alakazam and check drops by cata zones. there is some nice ones there.

Hello Mr. Arrogant :). Don't so offended when this ToA-less and ranged-buffs stuff has a major flaw: self-buffing classes and the enforcement of DI bots. It's simply contradicting and a design flaw per excellence...

I'm quite sure you let unbuffed non-adding soloers/small groups alive with your buffed group and only kill unbuffed stealther adds so you can have 8vs8. Cause you got the right meaning of the term.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
will check it out, I know nada about DS tbh, we did it once when Catas came out, finished it easy and never looked back, until now :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
U know I know it like the inside of my hand shike so no worrise :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hello Mr. Arrogant :). Don't so offended when this ToA-less and ranged-buffs stuff has a major flaw: self-buffing classes and the enforcement of DI bots. It's simply contradicting and a design flaw per excellence...

I'm quite sure you let unbuffed non-adding soloers/small groups alive with your buffed group and only kill unbuffed stealther adds so you can have 8vs8. Cause you got the right meaning of the term.

Do you think a adding stealther survives vs a fg easier because he is buffed? rofl or soloers for that matter.
Or non adding soloers aswell.

I might add that I played on this server from day one and im rvr active with my guild grp every day more or less.

People dont solo here. people dont roll here to solo.
Classic servers are basically fg paradise (and a helluva lot of assjams if you fight in crowded areas)

and Self buffing classes?
they where designed to have this.
a friar is made to be played with his self buffs. else he is useless.
a Infiltrator aint made to be played buffed. which makes him overpowered.

A Heretic is made to be self buffed.
A Warlock aint made to be buffed

buffbots is a players invention and a cashin for Mythic/GoA.

Please stop posting you look more ridiciolous than I did back in my FAO thread days

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
will check it out, I know nada about DS tbh, we did it once when Catas came out, finished it easy and never looked back, until now :p

Found some nice swords. or what spec are you? :D

Can post sum links

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
zYnc said:
Come exp now!

working!!!! Will be on as usual tonight though :> go soloxp imo so you catch up ;)

Chimaira said:
Found some nice swords. or what spec are you? :D

Can post sum links

swoooooord :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, grab p0x and go exp sith! so you 2 catch u alittle :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes, thats about how bored I am atm and its raining outside

Gamah

Banned
Shike said:

have you not joined the euro alliance?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice chim, will try to get that, noticed the stats matches the 1h perfectly aswell.

Nop Gamsy, we are just xping atm :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
nice chim, will try to get that, noticed the stats matches the 1h perfectly aswell.

Nop Gamsy, we are just xping atm :)

atleast on hib the 2handers drops in megaloads of one of the stair bosses and its very cheap ones aswell. could probably buy it cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom