Tactical ops problem

C

Chameleon

Hi

I never play UT tbh, but I wanted to try this Tactical Ops, cos someone told me it was good and sounded like my bag ....... so I installed UT, patched it, d/loaded Tactical ops (both huge files, 2 and 2.10 or summin like that), got all the maps I could find and then tried to connect. It said something about having the wrong SWAT version????? Also, it tries to d/load the maps all the time, even though the map files are clearly present in the right directory on my HD.

Help please!!

C

Chameleon

O, okelly dokelly ........ mately ........ I'll ditch UT once and for all then :clap:

O

old.Scum

Looks like you've got an old version of Tac Ops (or SWAT as it was once called). The current version of Tactical Ops is excellent. It's more or less a clone of CS. Gameplay is similar although Tac Ops is probably more action oriented.

Get the latest windows .EXE installables from http://www.tactical-ops.to, install them in the right order and you're away. There's a map pack too.

It doesn't install most of its stuff in the standard UT folders like maps, textures etc. It has its own folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom