Tabledec dam

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
as u all know its a scenario where destro have to pick up da bomb and blow an order house up. Order however need to pick up da bomb aswell, and they have to blow up the dam....

However, the order house is located lower then the dam.... wouldn't blowing up the dam mean a win win situation for destro?
I mean the water would kinda do worse then destro blowing up 1 house ?

discuss!:flame:

Libh

Fledgling Freddie
dont think so much, you will hurt your brain :)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont forget this is destruction, led probably by the orcs and i would assume that they havent really thought it through. They know the house has to be destroyed...... so the house will be destroyed!

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Really depends which army's going to be washed away when the dam goes. I can only assume it's not going to be Order's army.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Really depends which army's going to be washed away when the dam goes. I can only assume it's not going to be Order's army.

you're standing on top of it when it blows:p

and their house is just down river ;)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Rather destroy the towns and own territory ourselves, than lettting the Destruction do it :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
That house that destruction has to blow up is filled with jelly snakes. Without their supply of jelly snakes order will lose the will to fight and surrender Altdorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom