table snacks

tamtap

Banned
need some ideas. got the short straw and hosting a party next weekend. cheese and pineapple stix have to be teh sux!

What easy fingerfood is tex rox ? Particularly interested in none UK stuff.

cheers

Tam

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mini sausages

Get loads of chinese, indian, and italian food, spoon them out in mini-sized portions. Perfecto !

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
aldi is the best place for party food. the last couple parties we had are down to aldi :)

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Cheese and pineapple stix kick arse, so does Aldi's........and Lidle's

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
aldi is the best place for party food. the last couple parties we had are down to aldi :)

As usual Tris hits the fucking nail on the head! Aldi is awesome for party food, half the price of the big supermarkets and just as good food.

I have 4 words for you. Chocolate covered toffee popcorn. Nuff said.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh and my current favourite table snack is either chocolate covered kimberley biscuits which are just devine or nachos served with a bowl of hot melted nacho cheese like they serve at the more upmarket cinemas. I could eat that stuff all day, or until my arteries became totally blocked with saturated fat. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chocolate covered toffee popcorn, 49p a bag at Aldi, the snackfood of kings! :D :p ;)

tris-

one thing id advised against in aldi is the nacho cheese flavoured dorito thingy bobs. im pretty sure they get coverd in cocaine or some other addictive substance. you eat one then 5 minutes later your left with an empty bag and orange powder all over your face.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
tris- said:
one thing id advised against in aldi is the nacho cheese flavoured dorito thingy bobs. im pretty sure they get coverd in cocaine or some other addictive substance. you eat one then 5 minutes later your left with an empty bag and orange powder all over your face.

ROFL! I need to try them soon then, I have broken my crack cocaine addiction so I need to replace it with something else :D

tris-

dont blame me when you die of a heart attack then. these are the big bags, like the one youd share between 5 people or so.

but once you taste it, even get a slight wiff of the smell, you really cant go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom