T3 scenarios - Theres more than one in each zone!!!

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
People do realise that there are 2 scenarios for each zone dont they? 6 in total at t3?

On Karak Hirn we have constant Talabec Dams and TorAnrocs, occasional Black Fire Basins and I played in 1 Cemetery (Empire scenario 2) when t3 first started. For the last 3 days I've been unable to get into any of the alternate scenarios llike cemetery, temple and doomfist.

Queue for the alternate scenarios ppl, I wanna play more than Talabec or Tor Knockback!!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah you can only take that much Tor Anroc before the constant knockbacks into the lava just make you switch zones ;p

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
I entered T3 yesterday after capping T2 and saw the double quest/double queue. This sorta explain why queues are way longer - it's not just less players in T3, they're more spread. Can you queue in both or it's just one ?

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
You can Q in both, I grp with guildies in different zones and we join the group to each so we are Q'd for 6 scenarios at once :D

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
People do realise that there are 2 scenarios for each zone dont they? 6 in total at t3?

On Karak Hirn we have constant Talabec Dams and TorAnrocs, occasional Black Fire Basins and I played in 1 Cemetery (Empire scenario 2) when t3 first started. For the last 3 days I've been unable to get into any of the alternate scenarios llike cemetery, temple and doomfist.

Queue for the alternate scenarios ppl, I wanna play more than Talabec or Tor Knockback!!

I have only been to the temple one in T2 so far. Never been offered any others at all, so I assumed it was the only one.

Is the keyed against the chapters somehow? I've just finished chapter 6 I think, and just arrived at the chapter 7 zone in the caves area.

That said, I seem to be auto-queueing for the scenarios (which is actually fine by me). Not sure if it's a bug or as designed, seems to be related to zoning in and out of rvr zones, maybe.

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
I have only been to the temple one in T2 so far. Never been offered any others at all, so I assumed it was the only one.

Is the keyed against the chapters somehow? I've just finished chapter 6 I think, and just arrived at the chapter 7 zone in the caves area.

That said, I seem to be auto-queueing for the scenarios (which is actually fine by me). Not sure if it's a bug or as designed, seems to be related to zoning in and out of rvr zones, maybe.

Im talking about tier3

Tier 2 does indeed only have one scenario per pairing,
Empire/Choas : Stonetroll
Dwarf/Gobbos: Mourkain Temple
Elf/D. Elf: Phoenix Gate

Tier 3 (cant remember em all but theres a cpl of arrows by the scenario name to scroll thorugh em:

Empire/Chaos: Talabec Dam and ?Highpass Cemetery
Dwarf/Gobbos: Black Fire Basin and Doomfist Crater
Elf/ D. Elf: TorAndroc and ?Temple of Isha

So far, only the first ones of each paiting are played

dee777

Loyal Freddie
You can Q in both, I grp with guildies in different zones and we join the group to each so we are Q'd for 6 scenarios at once :D

We use that system as well and I dont quite understand why you cant enter the queue for _any_ scenario from your icon. Why do I have to fly around between warcamps just to queue up?

Actually that would be the number one fix for me for some future patch...

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
We use that system as well and I dont quite understand why you cant enter the queue for _any_ scenario from your icon. Why do I have to fly around between warcamps just to queue up?

Actually that would be the number one fix for me for some future patch...

I agree.

One thing they always proudly mentioned when talking about WAR (before release) is how easy it is to join a scenario from where ever. Seems kind of contrdictory to restrict access to the other scenarios in this way then.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
It would be nice to have the option of "Random Tier X Scenario" and "Random Zone Scenario", preferably as the default options to give people variety. I used to queue for the second scenario in a zone in the hope I'd be able to play it, but eventually gave up because nobody else bothers to try them. :(

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
Im so glad they put a WarSong Gulch in Tier 2.

The wounds I have from cutting myself during it in Warcraft were healing too fast

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
how do you get into the scenarios?

Click on the small WAR symbol on the top left hand corner of your mini-map, this will open up a scenario window giving the option to queue solo or as a group (up to a max of 6 players).

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
ah that, thought everyone was talking about something different :).

Ok, so how do I get the Tier 1,2,3 Armour sets? as they dont appear to be related to the scenarios.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
ah that, thought everyone was talking about something different :).

Ok, so how do I get the Tier 1,2,3 Armour sets? as they dont appear to be related to the scenarios.

Assuming you mean the PVP/RVR sets, buy one piece from the vendor, the others are dropped by players in RVR (scenarios or lakes I believe)

But dont waste your time, I levelled out of T1 and T2 without seeing ANY sorc set gear drop. (And very little of other classes either) So its a pointless exercise. Especially since the gear is barely an upgrade on the pve drops and PQ rewards.

I honestly dont know what they were thinking with the 'set' equipment...

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
so war, or KEP, ive only done tor anroc :(, im rank 26 and rr 25, and its getting really boring, since destro allways follows the same tacs and/or abuses all the time.

givf default scenario sign button thingy, getting games is not a bad thing

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Little update:

Played Lost temple of Isha and all I can say is wow, its an amazing scenario. There is a capture point that gives points if you hold the point and a capture item that multiplys points earned (it also has a 25% damage buff). Really good fun scenario, No obvious bias and its a good fun fight, plus you cant hold both items at once so if you capture the point then the other team gets the dmg buff/point multiplier whilst they try and dislodge you.

Played Highpass Cemetery a lot as well, also a fun scenario. You can sneak in and steal points but its a good open scenario. Only thing is that if you can jhold both points for a while its easy to quickly rack up points as they reset for capture every 20 seconds or so.

Not played Doomfist Crater yet but I encourage ppl to queue for these other scenarios as they are much more fun than Tor Anrock.

Would also recommend Talabec Damn, its startin to grow on me more cos it cant be zerged, as if ppl zerg the capture theres noone to pickup when the keg respawns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom