T1 only ORVR epic reward is broken..

legar

Loyal Freddie
Honestly.. cant they do anything right..

This looks retarded when fighting... the damn reward shows in the same hand as the shield.. good job fuckers! :flame:

Attachments

• stupid-reward.jpg
    stupid-reward.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 121

legar

Loyal Freddie
And while running.. the shield now moves as if it was a swords swinging back and forward..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
That leaves you an extra hand. Tri-wield ftw ;)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Ah that would piss me off too. Just like my magus whose hair sticks out through her collar at all times. And my zealot whose hair sticks out through her helmet and cape sticks through her mount, it all just looks crap.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
Hey go easy on them guys! Theyre busy doing stuff like new cloak designs and ..er... new trumpet sounds for summons >,<

legar

Loyal Freddie
It sush a fucking shame though.. i mean i deleted all my characters last time i quit. So the combined new career + orvr changes (i quit cause of scenario's) made me resub yesterday to check it out...

Then today after a hard days work of grinding BO's i get my reward.. and it looks like completely rediculous :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hey go easy on them guys! Theyre busy doing stuff like new cloak designs and ..er... new trumpet sounds for summons >,<

Aye very funny when they add stuff like that instead of tackling the real issues haha.

The jump noise is the best though just why would they add it?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly.. cant they do anything right..

This looks retarded when fighting... the damn reward shows in the same hand as the shield.. good job fuckers! :flame:

you have to admit the quality control they to on code is second to none, thank code they dont make nuclear weapons....

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom