Syria Endgame?

rynnor

Rockhound
The Yanks have a taskforce in Jordan.

Turkey is exchanging fire on the syrian border and has forced down a jet en route from Moscow to Syria - if they find weapons we are looking at a major incident.

The Rebels have increasing support from outside the country and hold increasing amounts of territory.

Another month?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't know, it's alright i guess, but i feel like the americans got an unfair start at it what with the 3-4 days earlier launch.

Not to mention the reputation grind to launch the event is a b*tch.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They withdrawing from Afgan they gotta have something else to kill havent they

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Let's face it syrias been a clusterfuck for months. The yanks will be happy with turkey getting involved, more chance of Assad getting kicked out and China/Russia losing thier handy port in the area.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I wish someone would do something but supporting the FSA is a huge mistake as they are no better than the Assad forces they kill anyone that supports Assad even civilians.

The FSA isn't even an Army its groups of different clans that want Assad out so the country is not ruled by Ala-waites which are a minority.

Don't forget that more and more groups of Rebels that hate the West are fighting with the FSA as well and as soon as Assad falls the chemical weapons he has will be wide open for any idiot to loot.

America will have to stop that and that means they will have to send in military to secure these weapons and that is where the fun will begin.

rynnor

Rockhound
America will have to stop that and that means they will have to send in military to secure these weapons and that is where the fun will begin.

Yes - thats one reason the US have stated - I guess they learned from the fall of Libya that regime change means extremists get a chance to get hold of heavy ordnance.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I post the crummiest joke ever and it gets 10 likes, has someone let Facebook in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom