Synching multiple speakers - help!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I've got those pair of Kef X300a (with Wi-fi) and a pair of other speakers with bluetooth(or wi-fi). Is there any way to synch them for music?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It would certainly be non-trivial if they're connecting over different wireless technologies. Why don't you just get normal speakers like a normal person?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It would certainly be non-trivial if they're connecting over different wireless technologies. Why don't you just get normal speakers like a normal person?

I'm completely laying the blame on teedles for recommending the non normal speakers..
But yeah, i guess it's an impossible task. Just trying to figure out how to easily connect speakers in the apartment.

Lets say i have a few pair of 'normal' speakers and have them in different rooms. How would i go about linking them together? Do you have any recommendations on ones that works 'without hassle'?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I like the Sonos speakers or the Naim speakers.

Not cheap though.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I like the Sonos speakers or the Naim speakers.

Not cheap though.

Naim's gotten great reviews and it's not shockingly expensive.. both wi-fi and bluetooth. Might check that out - thanks!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I have the Naim Muso Qb and it is awesome. they improved the app a lot to for the Web Radio. Great product, if a little expensive

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only one I've seen that works in perfect synch, multi-room has been sonos. All the rest have had at least a tiny misstep, which kills it for me.

Naim good then?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
OD-11 wireless speaker
Think you can sink these as you can use two and create stereo.

Like the company. Their synths are Amazing and fun. Son was using several for his music projects.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
On another topic not really related to this, but being too lazy to create another thread: What do you guys think about Microsoft equalizer options - Bass boost, virtual surround, loudness eq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom