SWTOR SWTOR - Cademimu Boss

M3lm0th

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys,

Im an old qw player from back in the barrsyworld days (Even remember the ts servers!). Anyway I know play a bit of SWTOR and console gaming (i know its sad). We (my friend and I) made this video of one of the early bosses from SWTOR. We also do some live streaming on youtube and if anyone would like to join in that would be great. Here is the video we made any feedback would be great!

Enjoy the weekend!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Did the last boss with guild last week, and it bugged out, as soon as we entered the room we started stacking fire debuffs.

M3lm0th

Fledgling Freddie
shit that aint too good I have to admit their is quite a few bugs in this game

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I've ran cademimu about 5 times and never had it bug, i hear it a lot though so i guess I got lucky. I remember the first time I ran it we wiped 3 times in a row and were like -wtf is killing us till we noticed the rockets.

As for the video, its good but too long. As main tank I started watching videos directly prior to running an fp for the first time from Red Reaper onwards. I wouldn't have had time to watch 8 minutes before I ran it, 3 minutes max.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Did false emperor normal with guild came to the droid and seems like he bugged out and spawned hardmode version.. :) We got him down after a few tries.. :D

M3lm0th

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers for the feedback pez will make sure the next one is shorter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom