Sword of Truth

fatty

Fledgling Freddie
Just finished reading the first book of the sword of truth series, what a great book its probly one of the best books i have read in awhile.

Just want to know what you guys think about the rest of the books.

Vae

Resident Freddy
The first 3 are very good but then they seem to go a bit downhill in the 4th -6th books. Then theres the next book (which isn't the 7th as it isn't part of the series) which just seems to have got such bad reviews I haven't even bought it.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
The latest one, 'Naked Empire', isn't bad. It's really annoying about the 'Pillars of Creation', as the bumpf really suggests that Richard & co are the major stars, so when they turn out not to be it is most dissapointing!

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
they sort of lost their way after the first 3 (Sword of Truth, Wizards First Rule and Temple of the Winds iirc).

Those 3 were definately the best, but read the rest anyway.

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
I liked all of them, including the pillars of creation and naked empire. I also read the 'Debt of Bones' book, which was ok, but too short! Just took a couple of hours to read it :p

If you like Terry Goodkinds books I suggest you try Robin Hobbs books too, they are great imo. Start with the farseer trilogy and then the liveship traders. George RR Martins 'a Song of Ice and Fire' is also nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom