Swg

D

Damini

I've got it! I've finally got myself a new MMORPG. So try to be nice if you see me walking into walls or holding the wrong end of my light sabre.

Who else here plays?

N

Nightchill

me :p and a lot of my old hib/pryd and alb/pryd guildies :)

D

Damini

Postpone the party :( My CD drive is dead, and whilst I've tried sellotaping the CD to my monitor, it seems "Osmosis Install" is broken too.

*weeps*

N

Nightchill

what's your bandwidth like? like many mmorpgs it's downloadable (by doing a full file check and it noticing everything is missing). would be nearly 2gig though.

K

kinag

I am considering to buy it, My star wars love has been awaked by KotOR :p

God I just love that game.

C

Cush

Originally posted by kinag
I am considering to buy it, My star wars love has been awaked by KotOR :p

God I just love that game.

Found kotor to blow pretty hard. After 15 min of playing all i could think if was what else to do then playing this game.

C

Cush

Good thing i dont play kotor then. But then again i cant stomach solo player games anymore. I need that multiplayer feeling(beeing able to pla with friends etc to make a game interesting)

K

katt!

Originally posted by Cush
Good thing i dont play kotor then. But then again i cant stomach solo player games anymore. I need that multiplayer feeling(beeing able to pla with friends etc to make a game interesting)

yeah i know that feeling, i've played like 3 singleplayer games in the last 5-6 years :x

A

Addlcove

I play :)

look out for htemasleb on chimaera server.
or Cynrarh on eclipse

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Addlcove

look out for htemasleb on chimaera server.

Fanboi! :p

Belsameth too runs around Chimaera, tho not often lately

B

Brinx

Spending too much time dancing to geethity music in the SWG bars no doubt.

C

Cyradix

Gimme a yell when they decide to add the space expansion and I might take another look at swg :)

Users who are viewing this thread