SWG UK release date 31/10/03

D

darbey

For those interested

London, U.K. - September 19th 2003 - Activision today announced that LucasArts' Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided is to be released on October 31st in the U.K., Nordic and 'Rest-of-Europe' regions and on 7th November in Spain, Italy, France and Germany

Time to cancel that Daoc subs autorenew for me i think

C

Coim-

Originally posted by darbey
Time to cancel that Daoc subs autorenew for me i think
Then reactivate it again once you realise SWG is teh suck. :p

C

Cyradix

Re: Re: SWG UK release date 31/10/03

Originally posted by Coim-
Then reactivate it again once you realise SWG is teh suck. :p

Yup, I'm a big Star Wars fan but that game got me bored very very fast....

D

darbey

Well see , id rather make my own mind up and there are plenty of people who love it. Lets face it cantr be more boring than daoc is for me at the moment.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by darbey
Lets face it cantr be more boring than daoc is for me at the moment.
You're in for a big surprise. But you're right, it's your choice.

J

Jonaldo

Well it always is up to each individual.

For example, I've recently started painting my living room wall every week for entertainment as it's much more fun watching it dry than playing DAoC.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Well it always is up to each individual.

For example, I've recently started painting my living room wall every week for entertainment as it's much more fun watching it dry than playing DAoC.

How much smaller is the room now compared to when you started?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Cush
How much smaller is the room now compared to when you started?
ah no, stripping the old layer only adds to the enjoyment :D

H

Harhr

I like staring at a spoon, its much more interesting than playing daoc, also the spoon glows.

S

Staan

bloody brits get the game before us ... so when i'll get my game 1 week later they'll be every where with the evil sweds on the server :( with uber stuff etc ...

nerf.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Staan
bloody brits get the game before us ... so when i'll get my game 1 week later they'll be every where with the evil sweds on the server :( with uber stuff etc ...

nerf.

most likely SOE are going to offer a character transfer to the european servers since a lot of people imported the game and are playing on US. So you'll have uber chars there anyway, more uber then those that had it a week earlier.

O

old.tRoG

Currently resisting temptation and not thinking about buying it.

Have at you, evil Star Wars cash cow!

*shakes slightly*

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Belsameth
most likely SOE are going to offer a character transfer to the european servers since a lot of people imported the game and are playing on US. So you'll have uber chars there anyway, more uber then those that had it a week earlier.
From what i've understand from the SOE SWG Forum, they will not transfer chars when the Euro is released, but might do so later on when the player communinty is established.

This is my understanding, but i think it sounds ok, cause pushing a few 100 masters with alot of cash and everything ready to control the market. No a good idea.

B

Belsameth

*shrug*
cash is fat too easy anyway in SW:G, so looses it's meaning fast...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Belsameth
*shrug*
cash is fat too easy anyway in SW:G, so looses it's meaning fast...
But the master crafters will have advantage when they can set up and get alot of costumers, so the new crafters will have a far harder time. Dont think this is fair.

Sure on the US servers new crafters have to work harder than established ones, but here is another matter, since the server has been up longer. A new server should get a fresh start, not get zerged by alot of master chars.

But its also a question about money, since it will be Activision that will hold the euro servers, will SOE really want the euro players they have on the US server move to the Euro servers? Really depends on how their partnership is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom