swear word of choice!

Whats your word?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezteq

Queen of OT
not just a random swearing thread, it is inspired by real life events!!

just took a shower, well stood under hosey thing and let it dribble down my naked body.... *how long's it been guys?*

any hoo as i disconnected it from the taps a can of shaving foam fell off the shelf and landed right on my big toe luckily some of the toe hair deflected the blow (kind of PBT but with toe hair) and i realised i always use the same utterance in times when somethng falls on me, or i suffer toe stubbing, shin smashing, funny bone cracking, tounge biting any other form of painful accedent.

so in these times whats your word of choice!!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Motha Fuka i use the most but when i stub my toe i call the door a motha Fuking son of a bitch and hit it back, so i need more than one option

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
I'm English so it's Bugger! Of course.

A very English word :p

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I usaly only utter a suppressed "Arrgh!". I try not to swear cause I don't want my daughter to do the same. If/when I swear its usaly "Scheisse!" (shit) or "Fuck!" (she doesn't understand English yet :p)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Jeriraa said:
I try not to swear cause I don't want my daughter to do the same.

I tried that but you'd be surprised where they pick the obscenities up from.

Me: "Don't say that, its a very bad word ! Where did you hear it" ?

Son: "The teacher said it when she dropped her pen".

:D

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but I cant tell her not to swear if I do it can I?

This way I can at least explain to her that yes people do it, but its not polite and so on.

And school? Teachers are a waste of space and oxygen these days. My daughters teacher had her sitting in class for 3 hours with a broken nose. Really made me want to show him how that hurts.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i use

fuck
shit
c**t
twat
bollocks

but i cant select them all.

wrong poll type noob :(

tris-

no english person is polite enough to say bugger anymore.

at least i havent heard it for at least 10 years or so.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
mostly i use crapper, bollox shite... minor in my book. Until something happens that pisses me off then i would use them all in 1 2 min long ramblage....

soze

I am a FH squatter
Real polite British people say fiddle sticks

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bolx just has such a nice sound to it, my word of choice.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
depends on situation;

If i kikc something like a door i usually just say "FUCK!" or just say nothing.

If my friend anoys me its usually "fuck off" "cock off" "balls off" generally, "off" or call her an arseface (specific friend here)

If my other friends anoy me i usually just point something out like "didnt christy dump u to give head to paul and now your going back out with her?"

If in sparring i get hit particularly hard its usually like "BALLS! carry on" unless i hit my shin badly which is usually alot more painful and ends in me making a stupid noise, jumping on other foot for a second then "fuck, fuck! carry on".

usually just go with the situation (i know i've used fuck quiet a bit in this post but i usually use other words aswell)

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
C*nt is by far the most stand out swear word, so thats my favourite ofc :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tit shit fuck fanny wank bollocks, just a few of the words I use on a constant basis.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
When I stub my toe, or hit my shin against a table, firstly I think of saying "F*CK", but then I think of Peter Griffin...

Peter Griffin said:
EHHHHHHH
ahhhhhh
EHHHHHHH
ahhhhhh

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I usually say fuck or if I'm going to be swearing for a long time, shitshitshitshitshitfuuuuuuuuuuuckshitshitshitshit.

Or fucking bollocks is a favourite of mine.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I tend to save swearing for when I am really miffed off, that way folks that know me at all get shocked when some expletive comes out of my mouth or keyboard ^^

Otherwise I often use made-up words or express my displeasure some other way. Makes me sound whiny though, when I stub my toe or something I whine like a little girl :p

tris-

tbh. im unsure why swearing is classed as shocking, or unpolite.

its just a word isnt it?

shit doesnt sound worse than crap. they both mean the same thing.

cock doesnt sound worse than penis. they mean the same thing.

but yeh, i dont understand it. a swear word is just a word like any other.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
tbh. im unsure why swearing is classed as shocking, or unpolite.

its just a word isnt it?

shit doesnt sound worse than crap. they both mean the same thing.

cock doesnt sound worse than penis. they mean the same thing.

but yeh, i dont understand it. a swear word is just a word like any other.

depends what your defenition of a swear word is compared too someone else. Words have meaning and have energy. Some tend to have more negative energy and thus are percieved as shoking. It depends on your history and experience too. I dont think african americans for example like to be called ni**er because of the negative history it implies(them being slaves and all). But on the other hand they call each other that without any problem, just listen too almost any rapper :D

Its all about what charge you give the word and what you are used too, because some people never called their penis, dick they prolly called it my manifestation of manlyhood or some shite like that :D
( small joke, we in the Netherland actually have people called Dick and lastname De Haan <-- de Haan translate too cock/rooster --> Dick the Cock :D)

Crap now im lost aww well nvm...

tris-

i could put power and negativity into the word hat, but its not swearing still.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
None really since the swears in finnish are much more potent.

Vittu mostly, which could be translated to f*ck....but not...since...i dunno...f*ck i guess...

But it's not there :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom