Svartur, Belxavier

O

old.Tyraette

Thanks for possibly the best nights work in ages.

Svartur...YES! hehe. About time I got you one on one. /tip hat. Everyone has to have a nemesis..and youre now officially mine :)

B

Blood

You may have 1 nemesis,
but lots of hunters are aiming for you,
blame it on poor limmeriks,
blame it on picking the wrong realm,
nevertheless our arrows will be sticking our of your lifeless body,
and our spears firmly inserted in your rear

E

erl

I won't fire at him, he's too cute! From now on all Schaeffer will get from me is free hugs. :wub:

M

Meatballs

Leave my shaeffer-chops alone jehannum you ugly blue blob!

S

Svartur

Was bound to happen sooner or later Schaeffer. :)
On my 3rd tour of duty in sauvage last night you got me. :(
Wasnt quite ready when you attacked though.
Dragonfang needs a nerfbat, somehow I managed to use purge 1 millisecond before I got dragonfanged. :(
I was even buffed on the 3rd run with uberbuffs, was unbuffed my first 2 tours. :) Didnt wanna drop the uberbuffs once I had received some though.

Use /beckon next time. I wanted you to duel my pet. ;)

"Schaeffer attempts to use his gay leather gloves"
<- What was that? :)
Read the logs and saw something like that, what you hiding there for us?. ;)

Cheers, a well deserved victory.

/Salute

O

old.Tyraette

hehehe

awww, i lurve you too Jehannum <hides from Meatballs> Everytime you kill someone in Sauvage I get a pm saying 'your lil kobbie friend is here'

Blood.../beckon. Everything about Shaeffer is now tooled up for your Hunter arses.

Svart..the gloves are nasty..they have 10 lvl47 lifetap charges on them. Havent quite got used to them yet..in an ideal world I'd lifetap your pet..but as it was I hit you for about 80 and stole 70 :p Can only get better really. Just out of interest, as that was the first time I've used them on someone and noted the amount stolen, whats your body resistance? Im just after a rough idea

You were buffed when I met you by the lake?! <laughs> That actually makes me feel better :p

To the nation of Midgard: Send your hunters. Send them unbuffed. Send them to the Shadowed Night.

If I ever meet you Blood...remember your words, for I'll intentionally stun you and shove my dirk where the sun shineth not. Will be crap damage, adn will get me killed..but itll be a reminder. Noone makes me clench like that except my lady :p

If you want me, I'll be in Sauvage. Thats my playground. Bring it /beckon.

S

Svartur

Have 21% body ressist or summat, my current max is 29% though which I will aim for if I ever get a SC suit. ;)

Kinda glad I havnt bothered with SC the way things change in this game though. ;)

G

Glyph_mid

Nice fight in Sauvage that one day where i beckoned you, you got me dragonfanged just before you died of my dot...then a minstrel came and killed me ;)

Use stick :D

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Nice fight in Sauvage that one day where i beckoned you, you got me dragonfanged just before you died of my dot...then a minstrel came and killed me ;)

Use stick :D

hehehe, you were unlucky there I must admit. I was a bit gutted becacuse i dont think i hit you with my poisons at all. Id recently got my spare boots for applying poison, and forgot to change ..so i tried to apply them, and didnt see the 'youre not high enough to use it'..assumed they were done when they werent :( was bitching all night after

How do you mean about the stick? I always have it on..didi it seem like i didnt? I know when you beckoned me we faced each other, and you steatlhed again, so i was running arond a bit. genuinely didnt see you destealth a few moments later so assuming thats what you meant?

good fight though.

O

old.Tyraette

Actually I'm going to use this thread for another purpose as well.

Last night will probably be my last night in albion, bar an absolute miracle.

Whether this is just a break, or my permanent removal from DAoC remains to be seen. I hope so, but I cant stay alone. Not the same without your friends, is it <smiles>

The Shadowed Night has met his dawn, but Shaeffer is moving out of the Dark Ages, into something more darker :( nerf real life. Causes nothing but problems.

Take care of yourselves. Forest Shaeffer just got that little bit safer for you

S

Svartur

Nooo :(

Sausage will not be the same without you defending it from us nasty invaders. ;)

Hope you get your irl sorted and come to your sences. Bah how come ppl quit in some matter as soon as they finally kill me. ;)
Luona moved to mid after spanking me. ;)

Sort your probs and come back to the forrest. :)

Xest: Join the orgies in Sausage ;)

E

erl

Noooo, you can't leave! :scared:

I will find you and get you on better thoughts if you even try <strokes the spear>. You make this game a bit funnier for many of us, don't take that away! :(

O

old.Tyraette

even if i stayed, happy shaeffers dead. And noone has a resurection spell this time. Hence my allround shitness in the limerick thing recently. only day i was happy was that morning when i crammed them in. Others ive been a bit of a damp squib.

At the end of the day theres nothing left to stay for anymore

J

Jupitus

[VADAR]

Trust you feelings, Shaeffer, you know it to be true... come with me to the dark side, and the ghosts of Jupitus and Shaeffer will haunt these boards with limericks for evermore!!!!

[/VADAR]

Take care Shaeffer...

/Bow

Jup.

B

belxavier

/salute shaeffer

great fun meeting you out there that night think i even got my 1 mil rp ding from you ;p ......I hope you wont go for too long it wont be the same without you there. If you need a change come to mid im sure the two of us could find new ways to die like muppets haha. Well have fun whatever you do /salute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom