Suspicious speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Suspicious indeed though could have been lag as you see him "warp" back to his old spot, does remind me a bit of those window dragging "laggers".

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Suspicious indeed though could have been lag as you see him "warp" back to his old spot, does remind me a bit of those window dragging "laggers".

The part where he dies shows some odd start speed tho, specially considering he's low on HP.

X

xGenocidex

That isnt lag :p... for a start he got to a diff position turned and stunned or mezzed before the other guy even got near it... now.. if that was sprint and crafted water pot it would have been alot slower.. if he was lagging he wouldnt have got there to turn and stun/mezz.. report him its a blatent speed hack

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Good threads always come when the mods are asleep!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Good threads always come when the mods are asleep!

(I searched for mods on IRC..you know, where you were helding your sexual tinted conversation :<)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Congax said:
(I searched for mods on IRC..you know, where you were helding your sexual tinted conversation :<)

Shhh we dont wanne wake Gamah up!

X

xGenocidex

Ah well.. hope the eld gets perma banned tbh with no hopes of an appeal.. deserved

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
When will people learn.

By posting this thread AND confronting this person with it in game you've only lessened the odds of him/her getting caught/banned cause now he/she is aware that GOA will watch her.

Well done!

If you think someone is cheating just fucking report it to Rightnow and then sit on it a couple of days if you insist on having your 5 minutes of fame capturing a speedhacker on tape at least have the brains to post the vid a week later.

auroria

Banned
rofl, ban him please, most obvious spdhack ive seen since vf posted that sorc doing the same :p

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
When will people learn.

By posting this thread AND confronting this person with it in game you've only lessened the odds of him/her getting caught/banned cause now he/she is aware that GOA will watch her.

Well done!

If you think someone is cheating just fucking report it to Rightnow and then sit on it a couple of days if you insist on having your 5 minutes of fame capturing a speedhacker on tape at least have the brains to post the vid a week later.

Wise words here !

If you want someone banned the best action is to send fraps footage and screenshots with names, server, date, time to GoA - not plaster them all over a public forum with names !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom