Susan Boyle my arse

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
why do people watch this show? more importantly why do people feel the need to post about it constantly? its a horrible programme

Afran

Part of the furniture
I enjoy watching it

Don't open clearly BGT related topics if you find them so bothering.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i didnt know who susan boyle was so how could i possibly know what the topic was about until i opened it?

Fast

Part of the furniture
I wish I had never heard of her either, but tbh you must live in a cave if you havn't ....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt know who susan boyle was so how could i possibly know what the topic was about until i opened it?

Here's a tricky one for you...

Why not just open the thread, not like it, close it and not post anything?

BGT is good if only for showcasing the extreme talent regular folk have. It's nice to see that. Just a shame the producers focus more on the funny or absurd, than the damn right spectacular.

Marc

FH is my second home

Oh really? SO why did you post in the last thread when she was mentioned. We get it now, you dont like Britains Got Talent, no need to chirp up everytime someone makes a thread about it, its getting boring now.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Beautiful and brings a tear to my eye. To sing like that when it is obvious he is terrified is really something. I hope he can cash in on that performance and end up being a full time singer. I think he has what it takes too. I also liked that tune. Pretty sure he would bring to people's attention songs they might never hear otherwise. Best of luck to him.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you like the music, go and see Les Miserables. I've seen it 3 times, once in New York, and twice in London. The music is fantastic.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Here's a tricky one for you...

Why not just open the thread, not like it, close it and not post anything?

BGT is good if only for showcasing the extreme talent regular folk have. It's nice to see that. Just a shame the producers focus more on the funny or absurd, than the damn right spectacular.

Yeah, the concept is very decent I would say. But I really hate these judges, they are so phony :/

And I can't believe the amount of hype it gets :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

I walked in with this on the telly the other day (doubt anyone will believe me on that) but I had to piss myself laughing at the talent of three old ladies who taught people how to knit. Difficult stage material that.

They'll probably be in the next round in sequin jumpsuits. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom