Survey says...

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
1.Do you enjoy playing daoc still?
some days yes and some days no, not much difference since day 1 really.

2.What keeps you playing the game?
my friends and trying to improve my game.

3.Now that ToA is here what do you think of it's impact?
fun for some and not so fun for others.

4.What do you think is the best thing gained from ToA?
gfx on items since I personally like the looks of certain item on chars more then it's usability.

5.What do you think is the worse thing gained from ToA?
too many to mention really.

6.If you could pick one class from each realm that you feel needs to be more groupable and boosted a bit what would you choose?
Valewalker, Friar and Thane

7.How many lv50's do you have and how much do you enjoy each and why?
1 full account and some more lvl 50's that i share with my partner in crime. I enjoy my runie, shaman and hunter the most then i have to say my old berserk and my thane, but It's hard to say that i dislike the others cause they all have really fun abilities that make em fun to play aswell so I like em all in different occasions.

8.Which enemy class would you like to play in rvr if you had a choice from them all?
none

9.Are you going to try new frontiers?
of course

10.How do you feel about new frontiers ideas so far?
I like the ideas for keeps and rvr in general but i hope they don't stick to the ra changes they have proposed, keep em the way they are instead imo. Diversity is good but maybe tone down some ra's and boost some others, hard to define which thou.

11.Roughly how much longer will you play daoc?
until i find it boring

12.If you could meet three people in the game who would you choose?
too many to mention really but alot of people from my gaming experience would be cool to hook up with one day :) but first and foremost many of my guildmates.

13.If you quit daoc soon will you play another mmorpg?if so which?
prolly will try Warhammeronline and maybe EQ2

14.Are you pleased with excalibur server lately?
nope, to laggy and i hate that it crashes so often, I'd like to have more epic battles with 100's and 100's on each side making huge warfare.

15.Finally if you could start again knowing what lied ahead, would you of played daoc or declined?
most certainly yes.

:cheers:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
1.Do you enjoy playing daoc still?
not sure about that :eek:

2.What keeps you playing the game?
same as above, probably addiction/all the nice ppl

3.Now that ToA is here what do you think of it's impact?
impact was huge and mostly negative, too much pve, ridiculous drop/spawn rates and "must have" attitude brings the worst out of ppl. in rvr gap between powergamers and casual gamers became even bigger in most cases and light tanks (my favorite, 14x days /played on zerker) became very boring to play... either be grapple bot or be grappled all the time, "gj" mythic

4.What do you think is the best thing gained from ToA?
it made casters needed again, i don't actively play one but still they deserved it

5.What do you think is the worse thing gained from ToA?
many, but to name the absolutely worst one, starts with "G" .. you can guess rest ;)

6.If you could pick one class from each realm that you feel needs to be more groupable and boosted a bit what would you choose?
thane, champ, necro

7.How many lv50's do you have and how much do you enjoy each and why?
4, zerker (i still want to play him if possible), cleric (ok), theurg (cba with toa), warr (no comment, never done enough rvr with him), also made a sb ages ago which i sold (really boring after a while)

8.Which enemy class would you like to play in rvr if you had a choice from them all?
never played hib past lvl2 so must be a hib, preferably pbaer

9.Are you going to try new frontiers?
time will tell

10.How do you feel about new frontiers ideas so far?
not impressed at all - RA changes bring something new at least and look ok, but otherwise it sounds like another stupid attempt to kill the fg vs fg roaming

11.Roughly how much longer will you play daoc?
no idea at all

12.If you could meet three people in the game who would you choose?
of the ppl who i very likely will never meet (ie. excluding finnish ppl)... splashor, laren and outlaw/zoyster

13.If you quit daoc soon will you play another mmorpg?if so which?
i really i hope im never bored enough to start any other mmorpg, too big timesink

14.Are you pleased with excalibur server lately?
too much zerg / add, but then again its better than having nothing to fight (hi prydwen), so yes

15.Finally if you could start again knowing what lied ahead, would you of played daoc or declined?
would have never started

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom