Survey into American English in Britain, please read + fill out!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Right, basically for one of my univesity projects I'm assessing how American English is viewed and seen in Britain, and people's views on it. The survey will only take 15 minutes at the very most, and all answers are kept anonymous and no personal information will be passed on.

I have attached it in the .zip file (the .doc is too large for freddys .doc restrictions on attachments). This zip file also includes the e-mail address to send the complete questionnaires back to.

The survey has been principally designed for physical (paper) copies but can still be edited very easily within word. Instead of circling your answers, use the highlight function to mark your answer. Simple!

You would be helping me out a great deal if anyone could complete this. It's simple, will only take a couple of minutes and you'll be helping someone with something constructive. It'll make you feel good! (Note: may or may not be true) :D

If you have any questions, please respond in this thread, via PM or using the e-mail address provided within the .zip file. Thanks for your time.

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
For those about to do this, I recommend switching off Word's spell check function, since I suspect that having the American English words underlined somewhat invalidates the results.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ditto m8. Sort it out and you'll have it as soon as I'm sober enough to read properly :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Strange, others have had no problems. Still an issue anyone? (wasn't for me)

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
Yeah still is :( is it supposed to be only 8.9k...seems pretty small. Can you send it to us, I'll PM you my email address.

Well I would PM you if your PM inbox wasn't full!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom