Surreal Killers say hi!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hey chaps,

well...what to do with a couple of inactive guilds. Fedaykin and Jordheim People's Front just don't have anyone logging on these days other than the 3 of us.

Myself, Hoden and Battlefield (with a little help from some friends) made a guild called Surreal Killers. Those of you on the frontiers may have seen us out and about the last day or so giving free rp to Albs and Hibs.

If there's any keep bashing activity going on, give any of the 3 of us a shout. We're primarily into siege activities.

I'm told that since I last played, you can also get a relic-related title?

I'd like to hear more about this :flame:

Attachments

• SK-Banner.JPG
    SK-Banner.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 33

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
ROO !!!!

Ssshhh them naughty Alb's and Hib's read this forum :twak: I got us a guild task it says take 2 keeps 6 towers etc, we have already done that. Last task is break down a relic door. Well as we will be there it would be rude not to look around and maybe help ourselfs to some nice things they got sitting around they dont need.

/slap Roo .... Givf the Relic Title, it just goes better with Hoden anyway SM should not be carrying stuff, that is the work of Thanes.

P.S If any of you old time players want to come back and bash some things, PM me or Roo or Jnr (His the smart one of the guild) You can even download up to ToA for free here :

Chronicles of Camelot

under dowloads, you know you want too :cheers:

P.P.S Sorry Fafnir we have already reached our Thane limit for the guild, (whispers to Fafnir) but you can join if you can steal me one of them nice horses :m00:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hey back to u then :)
Btw, if i understood correctly... the 3 of u make the whole of the guild ? Why wouldnt u join in another more active guild, with some alliance access too ? Just curious :p... Keep on farming those albs :flame:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
<Gets out his caffeine tablets and Red Bull>

I don't know if 400 lbs of angry beef snorting at you is the best way to stay awake but it seems to work. Oh wait, thats just Hoden...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hey back to u then :)
Btw, if i understood correctly... the 3 of u make the whole of the guild ? Why wouldnt u join in another more active guild, with some alliance access too ? Just curious :p... Keep on farming those albs :flame:

What we lack in numbers we make up for in noise.

Think of us as Rent-A-Crowd.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
<Gets out his caffeine tablets and Red Bull>

I don't know if 400 lbs of angry beef snorting at you is the best way to stay awake but it seems to work. Oh wait, thats just Hoden...

now THAT is a disturbing image fit for a 60s or 70s horror movie :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Roo you want to get yourselves into a guild in New Era alliance :) That or you 3 join one of the guilds already in NE for some 1337 /as spammage hehe

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Surreal in terms of "they managed to kill something ?!" ;)

but while we're talking relics, is my memory playing tricks on me, or did your "Epic Quests" CG turn into a relic raid back in the days ?
You know, those "<AS> Roo got a cg!" days :D

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
U meen back in the days where Roo got a CG then went afk/stick until mission was accomplissed :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Mularn CG on a Friday night. The only rule was that you were only allowed to talk complete twaddle in the CG :)

<goes all misty eyed>

<Looks at Sigwyen>

Hmm....

Muhahahahaha(TM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom