Support email!

B

ballock

This fecking idiot company GOA are sooo retarded!
Been surfing around the support page and CAN'T find their stoopid email. They are prolly so lazy solving ppls problems that they figure if they don't tell their email they will have more time for coffeebreaks!!!!!!!

Christ what is a support without email damnit!!

Anyone got their support email? I've been stuck with me main in 3 days now and I would really like to have him moved. Can't belive you are actually paying money for such service!

Tnx

B

ballock

Originally posted by ballock

Been surfing around the support page and CAN'T find their stoopid email.

Vorcyn

Supportpage = Getright :O

V

Vorcyn

I've been stuck with me main in 3 days now and I would really like to have him moved.

Rightnow is there for issues like that...

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by ballock
nm I think I found the right one.
support@camelot-europe.com
If someone else need the email

They won't help you with stuck-problems there. You have to use RightNow, if you can't, you can't use that e-mail address to get access, IIRC.

For completeness' sake, if you have a billing problem or something along that line, contact subscriptions@goa.com.

B

blademistress

The email, The email, whats whats the email. - StrongBad <=P

B

ballock

Finally managed to send a question thru the getright. I must say that whole supportprogram is completly gay in my eyes. If you need to contact a supportcrew, you want them fast. And often if you need to use a supportprogram that is because you don´t have enough skill to solve a problem. And if the supportprogram is complicated then it could be hard for that person to get it to work properly.

Why am I posting this :)
Just saying the obvios here :)

K

kirennia

where r you stuck? If its somehwre within 250 radius of normal standable range, you can get out easily. Had 4 people stuck so far, freed all of them personally.

Get some1 to /duel you and kill you then very quickly get some1 to res you and accept before the timer for auto reseting you to standing comes back. You will then be free

T

thorwyntf

Finally managed to send a question thru the getright. I must say that whole supportprogram is completly gay in my eyes. If you need to contact a supportcrew, you want them fast. And often if you need to use a supportprogram that is because you don´t have enough skill to solve a problem. And if the supportprogram is complicated then it could be hard for that person to get it to work properly.

It´s RightNow, not Getright... but whatever...

you log on. you type your problem. you hit the send button. you wait. you receive an email saying "problem acknowledged". you wait. you receive another email saying "problem solved".

It´s not complicated at all if you´re trying to make use of this oddly shaped device that´s mounted between your ears and read (!) what´s on your screen.

Ever thought what would happen to a company with 30.000 customers if everybody could just spam them with emails with their silly questions (not refering to your problem.. just the usual "hey, where do I buy those fancy cloaks with those patterns and signs on them?")?
They need some form of Database to keep track of problems, keep track of their status, sort them, forward them to the right person etc.etc.

K

Kurik BHM

Originally posted by blademistress
The email, The email, whats whats the email. - StrongBad <=P

a:\strongbad_email.exe :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread