Supernatural

R

Rubric

Me thinks Damini's story is scaring people when it gets dark at night.

M

megamold

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
*andrew hugs his sofa* :)

hmmm no wonder it makes noises it seems to have a crush on you if you hug it like that :p

but i had it once to everytime i put my head down i heard this screeching noise cant explain it so just kept on sleeping the next day i woke up went up to my window ( wich was open ) to open the curtain and when i wanted to touch it the wind jsut blowed in and my curtain was rubbing againt a loose piece of wallpaper wich makes a real freaky noise
i laughed at myself :D

P

[PS]Mung

Did you have a bath before hand Krypt?
Maybe you got water in your ear canal.
Putting your head down makes a noise in your ear, sitting up makes it go away.

Or maybe you just aint taking enough of the blue pills.

M

Munkey-

I hate it when water gets trapped in my ears. Makes me look like a fool when i get out the pool and shake my head like a maniac trying to get the water out :(

E

Ekydus

Doesn't poking your finger into your ear and giving it a little twist and popping it out at an angle help?

M

Munkey-

Dunno never tried it. I normally hold my head at a 45 degree angle and do short little nodding movements. Gets it out easily.

Its just the nodding movements that make people think i'm insane.

I'm not......

honest :rolleyes:

O

old.job

Look up TINITIS on the web, I suffer with it myself.

Can be VERY annoying, moving head position/ jaw angle or neck can effect it.

T

Trahg

I've stumbled over an odd phenomena where a certain electrical device was only hearable when i put my head i certain angels relative to the device. Maybe it is such a thing? Just a whim...

H

healer_mcheal

Originally posted by Trahg
I've stumbled over an odd phenomena where a certain electrical device was only hearable when i put my head i certain angels relative to the device. Maybe it is such a thing? Just a whim...

weird :eek7: when i tilt my head right, i can hear this high pitched sound, when i tilt it left, nothing,

G

gengi

have no idea what it is, but many plausible, possible explanations have been put forth for your perusal, pick the one you like best and go with it :D

I like the odd angle/relative attitude head/ear combo myself as I have experienced that.

later

R

Reverant Mezz

similiar stuff has happened to a m8 of mine not that long ago, we were playin shadowbane one night and then he went afk for like 10mins cos he heard a noise downstairs.

came back and he was shittin hisself cos when he went downstairs he saw a shadow move in the living room, went to get a knife cos he thought he was bein burgeld and there was noone there at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom