super league here we come

F

finbahr

BIG GRATZ to SALFORD CITY REDS for a great and well deserved win in the grand final over LIEGH retards we are back in the big time RUGBY LEAGUE SUPER LEAGE bring on the warriors and the rhinos now

C

cadiva

Originally posted by finbahr
BIG GRATZ to SALFORD CITY REDS for a great and well deserved win in the grand final over LIEGH retards we are back in the big time RUGBY LEAGUE SUPER LEAGE bring on the warriors and the rhinos now

Hehe I remember the days when they were just Salford and you got a decent pint in the Willows club right up to two mins before kick-off ;)

Congrats Finbahr, it's been a couple of years since I did any dedicated following of Leeds (being as how I now live in Kent) but since the age of 15 I've supported the blue and amber.

F

finbahr

yeah always liked headingly plus i always got got freeby entry there for a few years being as ady morley grew up in my street

for post above decent sports sorry figure skating willo only be shown at olympics

tell me a more decent sport to watch than rugby league( not union as all they do is kick the ball) football bores me u will never get a bad game of rugby because of the constant flow of the game

C

cadiva

Originally posted by finbahr
yeah always liked headingly plus i always got got freeby entry there for a few years being as ady morley grew up in my street

Ahh superb rugby league player was Adrian, was a shame when he left Leeds to head to Sydney City Roosters.

And yep, completely agree with you, not a finer spot around than Rugby League ;)

Users who are viewing this thread