News Super Gran in Action

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Think the relatives are at the recieving end, so much fail in the breaking of glass there :p

Bit silly to do that, but even more so is the fact it takes that much to get people to react.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They make the old dears tough in Northampton!

And Toht, its a jewellers with toughened glass, quite a nice one too. Got the wifes engagement ring from there.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It's particularly telling that the cameraman certainly wasn't interested in intervening until supergran showed up.

(Ironically, it was probably the fact that she was a little old lady that made her so effective, if a couple of blokes had piled in they'd have probably got a sledgehammer in the teeth).

Not quite sure why they were all beating the hell out of the plate glass when the front door was open...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
That was fantastic, just love her running towards them, would loved to have heard the robbers thoughts as the old woman laid the first hit.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
And Toht, its a jewellers with toughened glass, quite a nice one too. Got the wifes engagement ring from there.

?
1756.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not quite sure why they were all beating the hell out of the plate glass when the front door was open...

The cases are essentially sealed and locked steel boxes with toughened glass fronts. The cheaper stuff is above but it seems they were after the expensive stuff.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They got away with £100k+ in watches apparently, most of them got caught though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

In that case, kudos to the glassmaker, that's some serious heavy duty glass :p

No irony/sarcasm intended.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
They should put false watches on display which have mini nuclear weapons on them, so when someone steals it, it can be set off, blowing the person and their friends up, God, I'm the future.

Nate

FH is my second home
Oh shit, NAN's HERE!!! RRUUUN GUYS! She' has a handbag! Drop the sledgehammer it's useless against her!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then again, as i pointed out earlier on the incompetence, i failed to mention that if you're so "good" at getting away that you fall over with a scooter on your own...ahem :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
its all insured tho
I'll remember you don't care next time I'm in ur house takin ur lootz.

They should put false watches on display which have mini nuclear weapons on them, so when someone steals it, it can be set off, blowing the person and their friends up, God, I'm the future.
that would be awesome. just blow off their hands. EVERYBODY WINS!

Oh shit, NAN's HERE!!! RRUUUN GUYS! She' has a handbag! Drop the sledgehammer it's useless against her!
I'm actually glad that crim was...uh...too well bred to clock her one with it. Or too scared :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll remember you don't care next time I'm in ur house takin ur lootz.

But you wouldn't, wouldn't you. No, you'd do something even more horrible as you shuffled your evil way across the house, swaffling while you shuffled, chuckling at your shuffley swaffley. You utter and complete geniustal :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom