Supa Dupa Thiddy Alb/hib War Day !!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
KICK ASS , best damn battles ive had in thid for a bloody long time. Bravo to all the hibbies who fought us with about 1fg lesser numbers, that HB battle took about 15 mins to end. Still going on atm and looks like a bloody nice night ahead for RP. And sorry to the little LvL 20 kobbie hunter i nuked :( , was impulse, we agee to leave u alone cos ure brave to solo with 6fg of enemies about m8 :)

Keep it up im liking these RP

Flamefingers - Avalonian Wizzy :drink:
:clap:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Was some nice battles yes, liked the part where Albs got the lord to 9% then I PB bolted and PBAE'ed the lord room with my Bainshee insta 34 deathblows :clap: Though was shocked at the damage seeing all albs just fell over after 2 nukes :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Was some nice battles yes, liked the part where Albs got the lord to 9% then I PB bolted and PBAE'ed the lord room with my Bainshee insta 34 deathblows :clap: Though was shocked at the damage seeing all albs just fell over after 2 nukes :D

Lol aye we was a bit shocked when everyone just suddenly keeled over forming a nice pile of albs at lords feet lol.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
nerf, sorry ridz m8 that was lame, didnt even realise it was u, assumed it was the other ns that was there

v nice fight with that necro tho :clap:

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i thought as much, mate took his bb away from me and lost his password

:twak: :/

nice fight on that 3v1 whilst on 40% hp u still took one down ;D

i said owned and i received the pm

kaihna sends: shut it noob

;X

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Was part of the battle, lovely fighting around CK, hats off to all involved for a top night of fun.

Getting used to playing a bard (for the first time) and wont keep cancelling my mezz by hammering the key repeatedly like a muppet in the heat of battle :)

to be continued? ....

Phantomby - 50 NS
Blinx - 48 Ranger
Gromitt - 24 Bard

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah was quite fun.. and damn at that purp con necro :D

-Valiz, warrior

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Ridje said:
i said owned and i received the pm

kaihna sends: shut it noob

;X
LOL :p

Gotmagi said:
Yeah was quite fun.. and damn at that purp con necro
hehe sorry i killed u couple times m8y, i needed power tho lol. Was a great night of action really enjoyed it, thx to all who was there.

best part for me was when u managed to get to the inner gate naked and stood there spamming /bang amongst all those enemy, made me laugh irl :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom