sunsets! horses!

S

Summo

Summo and Burnsey's Foolish Foray into Albion

We came, we saw, we died spectacularly. :(

daoc16.jpg

S

Sar

This is Burnsy (Hoidi) mocha (Ithilien) and myself (Arragorne) early tonight after we bumped into a savage lynx just outside Audliten:

3dead.jpg

We're nails :D

W

Wij

hehe - learn to run more :)

(btw - i must have played for too long last night cos i actually tried clicking on that wolf in the distance to con it :/)

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by Wij
(btw - i must have played for too long last night cos i actually tried clicking on that wolf in the distance to con it :/)

heheh :D

S

Sar

Originally posted by Wij
hehe - learn to run more :)

Heh, no chance. I put all Arragornes points into strength and constitution, cos I fight where I stand ;)

Unless I'm about to die and the mob's attacking someone else, then I scarper :D

But having put virtually all my initial points into STR and CONS he's a slow bugger at running.

:)

W

Wij

So's mine. The trick is to run past your group-mates or any passer-by and hope they take pity and try to help. Then leave them to it :D

S

SoWat

Originally posted by Wij
So's mine. The trick is to run past your group-mates or any passer-by and hope they take pity and try to help. Then leave them to it :D

:eek6:

P

Pfy

I find the easiest thing (when people aren't sure about a mobs lvl) is to get someone with a pet to fire it at the mob, if its health desn't move, run, if it does, kill it.

H

Hashmonster

yeah thats what i've found, i just do my funky lighting bolt thingy and if the health don't drop a few mm i leg it! :D

X

Xavier

Originally posted by Wij

and no girlfriend ! :)

heh - mine PLAYS DAoC with me... she's got almost as much game time racked as me :D

W

Wij

humf - I don't think I'll convince my lass to lvl me up while I watch telly :)

S

Sar

Ahh so that's what you kids are calling it these days eh?

;)

S

SoWat

Originally posted by Wij
Up to 14 yet Sowat ?

Knocking on the door of Level16 at the moment, after a harrowing spell of losing bubbles as if they were going out of fashion (© Damini) :D

X

Xavier

Originally posted by SoWat

Knocking on the door of Level16 at the moment, after a harrowing spell of losing bubbles as if they were going out of fashion (© Damini) :D

careful, if she sees that she might pout :/

S

SoWat

Nah, not Damini :)

I feel a little guilty as she did come to help me (I was being attacked by 2 yellows + 1 red), and I died before she got to me, but not before the beasties turned their attention to her. Sorry girl :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom