Sundays fun in alb frontier

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
Well I just logged after 11 hours of non stop playing and I just have to thank all that showed up and made the camp in alb today a blast.

I was with the group that took Berk early this morning and somehow this started everything. Syllvie did a great job this morning and Ardamel always does that too. Sorry for reading the map wrong when arda had to go afk so we ended up at surs t4, but hey it went well anyway.

Keep going strong guys and snatch that relic now.

// Ehnvis the big troll bonedancer.

ps. if albs reads this I have to thank you to, you gave me 1.5 bubs of exp (6 to go) ds.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
aye damn u running passed surs t4 steamrolling poor old me :/

Stafngrimr

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
aye damn u running passed surs t4 steamrolling poor old me :/

Well that happens when a troll drives the train ;) I think I need to get myself a GPS or something :clap:

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
I dont know if anyone else noticed this, But to my count there was never more than 29 mids in DF during our little operation. That's damn nice :cheers:

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
nope think even the ml8 raid had to make way because they only had a couple of fg me thinks :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
naw i decided around 4 oclock that the chances of the ml8 going ahead was very slim if we had 3fgs turn up then yes i would have still run it but i think we got heresy (my guild) + 3 others so i decided around 7.15 instead of waiting around to outright cancel and reschedule for monday instead hopefully will go ahead and with the 10% damage increase should make things a bit easier. ALthough i am missing 2 bits for kratos but im sure that wont be hard to get hold of but should be a good raid hope peeps turn up because then that will give me just ml9 and ml10 to do but ill probbly put them on hold for a while as catacombs will be out give guild chance to catch up with mlexp and get some artifacts together.

Either way well done mids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom