sunday dragon raid (not happening this week, read plz)

O

old.Wildfire

As the signup system for future dragon raids is still being worked on, there will be no raid this sunday im afraid.

If anyone has any clever ideas for how to orchestrate sign-ups in future btw, please do feel free to let me know.

B

bob007

Might i surgest

http://www.topica.com/create/index2.html

Yahho do much same thing, So you theres a lot to choose from. But these do a pretty fast reliable service and its FREE :)

Editted to add this...

Also if you use the alliance/guild listings above, And ask each guild for 1 members E-Mail, Add that to list then just go from there.

This might take up a bit of time at the start, But once done would be easy way to organise your raid in secret and just post guilds that are taking part here, They'd already have the detials of time/place ect.. So problem solved *Almost* :)

Can't think of a faster solution tbh, Best i could come up with at 8am and only 1 cup of tea...

O

old.Ramas

tbh, we all know full well that the incoming relic raids will be at the weekend, in the morning.

And so you might as well just announce Dragon raids here as you always did previously.

Even if we did get an inc relic raid on Sunday primetime, 150 ppl suiciding to Sauvage simultaneously will pretty much eliminate any real threat; and probably put Hibgard off the idea of trying that again.

O

old.Wildfire

If public opinion is that we can comfortably repel a relic raid at prime-time should the need arise, then I'm happy to continue posting the dates/times of raids here. Your thoughts please? (Open question).

B

bob007

I would go the secretative way, Ok you'd have 100+ ppl in dartmoor rdy to help defend a relic, But why let mids/hibs know when that is IMO :)

O

old.Ramas

Ok you'd have 100+ ppl in dartmoor rdy to help defend a relic, But why let mids/hibs know when that is IMO

I guess mainly because it's information of no use whatsoever to hibgard, but of great use to alb.

/shrug

Would you plan a relic raid on hibgard in prime time just because of a dragon raid?

Having 100 people in dartmoor under one command makes defence no harder than having 100 people spread across emain/odins/df under no command. You could always get someone to leave their infil at excal and bring their buffbot to the raid as 'official relic watcher' if you want to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom