Sunday 8th Feb 1pm GMT / 2pm CET: Battle in Eataine

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
So then.

To battle.

Order, you are hereby challenged to meet us on the fields in Eataine. We will hold our armies outside the zone until 1pm GMT / 2pm CET then move in to crush you utterly yada yada Die Order scumbags yada etc.

Any attempt to use this battle as a diversion for zone pushing will be met by us moving elsewhere to counter the push. We will also be watching for zone pushing in the prelude to this so please don't think to catch us napping. We are fully aware that segments of your community will scratch their chins and be wondering if they can get away with making a rush on one of our zones.

This is a standup fight, realistically without using BOs and Keeps. If you retreat into your keeps we will find other work to do and fresh meat for our fires. I chatted to a few peeps tonight and this zone seemed to fit the bill best - least likely to have anything to capture, and in the central area there is enough open space for a big battle and yet battlefield features to give us stuff to fight around.

Order:

Simple open field battle. Bring as many as you can gather. Enter the zone at 1pm GMT / 2pm CET from the entry point of your chosing.

Destruction:

Simple open field battle. We'll enter the zone at 1pm GMT / 2pm CET from an entry point...somewhere.

GOA: Ramp up the CPU and RAM allocations for Karak-Hirn please. Cheers

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD ALL!

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll pop along just to let you feast on elven dirt;)

Dunno what has happend to dest or maybe order these last few days but you have been zerging the crap out of us.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'll pop along just to let you feast on elven dirt;)

Dunno what has happend to dest or maybe order these last few days but you have been zerging the crap out of us.

There's a whole bunch of people I don't recognise doing a massive zerg that just moves around a zone like a shoal of fish. A couple of nights ago our alliance went into dragonwake and were going to join in but it was too frustrating being part of that level of crap play so we puttered off to Kadrin and ended up fighting against Darrier and co which was a lot more fun. The big zerg had people bickering and swearing at each other and it wasn't a good atmosphere. By removing ourselves from it our nerves were less tested.

plim

Fledgling Freddie
well well destro once again you fell for my migthy dwarf hammer.
when will you lern that even you are greater numbers of orc and other weak green things, order will now and for ever slay you to the ground like the dogs that you are muhahahahaha.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
well well destro once again you fell for my migthy dwarf hammer.
when will you lern that even you are more orc and other weak green things order will now and for ever slay you to the ground like the dogs that you are muhahahahaha.

It didn't happen. Eataine became contested so the event was called off though because there had been little response on here I only posted on WHA forums.

plim

Fledgling Freddie
maby we get a new chance to kill destro, now the patch has come and domination will be a hole new thing to consider in ORVR.

i still say that Desto should bow befor Order and kiss our bare feet :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Absolutely! Say, why don't you go wait in Altdorf. We'll be sure and get there as fast as we can to oblige.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom