vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Lo every1,

Time for an ml8 Raid.
We leave at 18.00CET. From aerus.
Pre steps are : .4 .7 .9

Cya all in Aerus,
Greets Vav.

Ps. I left a week out so u all have some time to farm some ml exp, and these presteps. Be aware that for ml9 u need the ml8 ability to be able to enter it.
So better farm till u got ml7 asap that u dont miss the coming ml9 ;)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ml8 Bg

Signing in with Mercia - supp sm with groups steps done...

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Vaviri,

I wish you a good raid. I doubt that many from our guild can come, because of the starting time of the raid. As said some times before, we have servere problems in starting up before 20.00 or 20.30 CET (the majority of us) due to Wifes, girlfriends, our children etc. 18.00 CET is at least in Denmark the time where we have some obligations either to cook supper, or to eat it with our family or the ppl we share our lifes with.

Make some raids with the start time 20.00 or 20.30 CET and i, also as stated before will try to pull as many ppl through pre steps and try to get them to attend to the BG steps aswell.

Have a nice sunday.

Best regards

Von War
GM of Danish Huscarls.

Brite

Banned
Vonwar said:
Hey Vaviri,

I wish you a good raid. I doubt that many from our guild can come, because of the starting time of the raid. As said some times before, we have servere problems in starting up before 20.00 or 20.30 CET (the majority of us) due to Wifes, girlfriends, our children etc. 18.00 CET is at least in Denmark the time where we have some obligations either to cook supper, or to eat it with our family or the ppl we share our lifes with.

Make some raids with the start time 20.00 or 20.30 CET and i, also as stated before will try to pull as many ppl through pre steps and try to get them to attend to the BG steps aswell.

Have a nice sunday.

Best regards

Von War
GM of Danish Huscarls.

if you have started it before he probably heard you the first time

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
if you have started it before he probably heard you the first time
@ brite, lol
@ vonwar, i can't always afford to start so late, imyself have to get upmondat at 5cet togo to work, last time gustva did this raid at 9pm and it wasalmost 1 when done, most ppldont wantthat either, mosttime i start my raid around these times, to be finished well before end of night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom