Sunday 19th @ 3pm

W

Will

Since last Sunday was such a good game, I think we should try it again. For those of you that missed it, we started half an hour early due to demand, and think I played for about 6 hours, people played for another hour after I left.

If we do that well again, I'll be impressed. If you'd like to add some encouraging words below, be my guest...though Summo and Kornholio both failed to show up last time, maybe their comments jinxed it.

Hmnnn, I could really do with an Operation Flashpoint smilie...
awm2.gif

D

daneen

I will try to be there again - good fun last week.

I hadn't played OF in ages until I saw you guys were playing - firing it up again reminded me of what a great game it is. I even never used to play co-op games until now -great stuff.

M

Moving Target

I don't think I'll bother, as Russian Winter is unplayable. I would otherwise :/

S

Summo

Gah! I always forget. I'll remember to be there Sunday though. Oh yes I will.

K

*Kornholio*

I got involved in house stuff last Sunday that had me busy till 11pm... won't happen again ;)

G

Gumbo

We could try that rifles of the ira one with a really good sized crowd.

Cam orn lads!!

W

Will

Its looking good...now all we need is a whipround to upgrade Moving Target's PC and we are good to go.:)

M

Moving Target

Haw haw :p

Fact is normal OFP works fine, whereas Russian Winter runs like shit.

W

Will

Originally posted by Moving Target

Fact is normal OFP works fine, whereas Russian Winter runs like shit.
Yeah, it is very detailed, so it tends to chug a bit on some PCs. If you noticed your PC starting to struggle under Resistance, then Winter Nogojev will stretch it that little bit more.

E

exxxie

You could not be authorised on the BarrysWorld Gaming Network as it is temporarily unavailable.

K

*Kornholio*

Originally posted by exxxie
You could not be authorised on the BarrysWorld Gaming Network as it is temporarily unavailable.

snap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom