Sun Fist

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
hi all we hav a new guild out there called sun fist we are looking for alliance and people 2 join if u want 2 join or alliance pm me or me bro necroid or right a some think down im lvl 20 at the mo and me bro lvl 16:flame: :eek2:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
If there is only 2 of you at lvl's 20 and 16 , you may want to consider joining an established guild tbh - might find things a lot easier.

If there are a few of you already together, apologies and Good Luck :)

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
ty there are some of us in the guild and we are looking 2 make it biger as the otha guilds out there :flame: :puke: :sex:

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
i want 2 make it like neon knights it will take time but i hope 2 do it
:p if we do join a new guild that 310g gone down the hole so we will make it work :flame: :)

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
could i alliance with ur guild plz
there is me Guild master : goldzero
me bro Guild master:necroid
and the othas:dazdaspaz
stitch
grimreaperwanabe
kandigs
haannah
so where ok and we will get bigger 2 defend albion :flame:

Dorimor1

Banned
SoulFly said:
And you are how old? X|

Omg, someone is just trying to make a friendly post and wants to get his guild started, I'm sure every guild including your own started out like this. Stop being such a.. Soulfly and show some more respect

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
ty dorimor1 o well i get better and make my guild good this guild will be one of the top guild in albion :)

it wont work unless i hav more people so if u want 2 join plz tell me and if u want alliance plz tell me or me bro the otha guild master im age15 an i dont hav 2 be over 18 or 18 2 make a good guild if u think that i no a lot about the game i had a lvl 50 on mid it was a warlock :flame:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
it's true i started game at about 11, i know have about 12 lvl50's most of em toa'd and ML'd. I've led many raids of different scales from 1fg guild raids in dartmoor to 100people+ ML raids. I have been GM of numerous guild 's which have been succesful and friendly with a good player base and activity. Age is of no relevance in this game, only maturity.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
GoldZero said:
ty dorimor1 o well i get better and make my guild good this guild will be one of the top guild in albion :)

it wont work unless i hav more people so if u want 2 join plz tell me and if u want alliance plz tell me or me bro the otha guild master im age15 an i dont hav 2 be over 18 or 18 2 make a good guild if u think that i no a lot about the game i had a lvl 50 on mid it was a warlock :flame:

quite unfortunately this just confirms some of the prejudices about warlocks, 15 yo taking on the world and claiming to be the best of everything and that leet towney english... :wanker:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
mate where did he claim to be the best at everything, he was merely saying he knows a lot about the game when people were taking a dig.

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
I interpreted it as optimism rather then arrogance give the guy a break at least hes trying to build something within the game, constructing a guild is far beyond my skills :worthy:

Gl to the guy tbh :drink:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Morphius said:
it's true i started game at about 11, i know have about 12 lvl50's most of em toa'd and ML'd. I've led many raids of different scales from 1fg guild raids in dartmoor to 100people+ ML raids. I have been GM of numerous guild 's which have been succesful and friendly with a good player base and activity. Age is of no relevance in this game, only maturity.

Usually Age reflects maturity and the posts are a horrible read. I'm not being "negative" or what ever you imply, but the posts themselves are horrible and will not get you anywhere. Use some punctuation and some common sense in how you put things. Grah.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
SoulFly said:
Usually Age reflects maturity and the posts are a horrible read. I'm not being "negative" or what ever you imply, but the posts themselves are horrible and will not get you anywhere. Use some punctuation and some common sense in how you put things. Grah.

Indeed.

Omg hi 2 you 2 m8 itz gd to make posts like thise :flame:

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
let get this right i did not say that and 4 one thing i dont see any of u lot that giveing me shit makeing a guild im not the best and i dont think i no it all but im not shit i no how 2 play the game :flame: :puke:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. True Minority of FH strike again, any excuse to flame someone, fucking ridiculous if you ask me!!

Best of luck with your guild mate

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
I have nothing against the guy or his guild. Best of luck with sorting that out.

Just annoying to read that kind of text sometimes.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. True Minority of FH strike again, any excuse to flame someone, fucking ridiculous if you ask me!!

Best of luck with your guild mate
Okay. We're pointlesly flaming. K !

<gets the flame thrower out>

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

(note: in the same boat with eze, except it annoys me every time)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah but honestly what was the point in flaming tho?

It may annoy you but wouldnt it be better for everyone not to flame?

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Sparx said:
yeah but honestly what was the point in flaming tho?

It may annoy you but wouldnt it be better for everyone not to flame?

Perhaps but as it's a forum, flames as you call them can sometimes appear.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just sometimes its all the time.

if your not happy with the way he types surely just ignore the post not slate him.

I'm sorry just getting really fed up with pointless flames, yes we all flame but its getting to the stage now where ppl are flaming for no real reason whatsoever.

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Hey.... even I have been accused of talking 1337-speak. I dont! ... Im just not english, and it can be hard sometimes to type in english for some of us!
Give the kid a break!

GoldZero:
Gl with your guild.

/mum

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
just sometimes its all the time.

if your not happy with the way he types surely just ignore the post not slate him.

I'm sorry just getting really fed up with pointless flames, yes we all flame but its getting to the stage now where ppl are flaming for no real reason whatsoever.

It's very good to give a heads up.

GoldZero

Fledgling Freddie
i cant help my spelling i cant spell right o well but u can still read it that the thing ty all that said good luck when i got this guild a bit better and got the money me bro making his own guild so we got 2 guilds 2 rvr with we are still looking 4 more people we got some more that hav joined the guild so we are doing ok:) 4 now :flame:

i need a :drink: now :)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Morphius said:
Age is of no relevance in this game, only maturity.

your so very true my old friend.. ;) I mean take a look at necromania! :D

necromania said:
what a pointless post :) :drink:

Dont get me started on you bud.. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom