Summer Job

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey,

How should I go about looking for a job?

A little about me:

Sex: Male
Qualifications: ICT qualification (1337 and some ECDL) good GCSEs
School: Well educated, well spoken.

Just wondering where I should start as the job centre and things are alien to me of course.

Many thanks

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Had my first permanent job in IT when I was 16 (ahh memories) it was some youth training scheme in computers who found me a job as part of the course.

Anyway, before then for a summer job when I was younger I just wrote a nice begging letter and visited loads of shops down town - ended up waiting on tables, but hey it was money !

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Tears said:
Had my first permanent job in IT when I was 16 (ahh memories) it was some youth training scheme in computers who found me a job as part of the course.

Anyway, before then for a summer job when I was younger I just wrote a nice begging letter and visited loads of shops down town - ended up waiting on tables, but hey it was money !

How much should I expect/hour for waitoring and IT repairs?

- English -

Resident Freddy
Ati said:
Hey,

How should I go about looking for a job?

A little about me:

Sex: Male
Qualifications: ICT qualification (1337 and some ECDL) good GCSEs
School: Well educated, well spoken.

Just wondering where I should start as the job centre and things are alien to me of course.

Many thanks

LOL ECDL... I did that last year at college... they made me spend 1 year on it all.. wouldnt let me do exams 1 after another. What a joke.. i passed them all first time and dossed on games/fh in the meantime

Ardas Nails

OT Photoshop King
waitoring is normally minimum wage because you get a shed load of tips :p

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
- English - said:
LOL ECDL... I did that last year at college... they made me spend 1 year on it all.. wouldnt let me do exams 1 after another. What a joke.. i passed them all first time and dossed on games/fh in the meantime

Didnt go to a single lesson only turned up for tests

Himse

FH is my second home
Shops. Supermarkets etc.

£5 an hour, maybe a bit less

i found its £5.20 an hour at Woolworths =D

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
The onely thing is, you should have started earlier to look after job.. might be a bit late now (in sweden it would anyway, dont know about UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom