Summer Fitness

Mey

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
I found the most useful for me for LRP Sword was Sabre fencing, and when practicing I contrentrated on parries most. The stance is good for LRP, and it uses slashing, rather than the thrusting of Epee and Foil.

Kendo isn't as useful as it seems, as many of the moves are designed around real combat, not safe combat.

Darzil

Cool, i'll give it ago.

Didn't know there were more larpers than me and haggy on here :p

Gamah

Banned
Mey said:
Cool, i'll give it ago.

you fat pie eating beast..loose some weight :<

And yes I start my GI diet soon to loose the spare tire and man breasts. FUN! MATES I CAN EAT OATMEAL BREAD AND FUCKING DRINK WATER.

looking forward to it as you can tell.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
you fat pie eating beast..loose some weight :<

And yes I start my GI diet soon to loose the spare tire and man breasts. FUN! MATES I CAN EAT OATMEAL BREAD AND FUCKING DRINK WATER.

looking forward to it as you can tell.

Moving to a strict GI diet is quiet hard and you wont stick to it, you will most probably put on weight after. Id recomend you change your diet gradually to something you can stick to, like start by cutting crap out - coke, chocolate, crisps etc and replacng little snacks with fruit, dried fruit aswell, and nuts or little chicken bites etc.

then change other bits like cut pizzas out and cook your own food etc.

Marc

FH is my second home
Do a lap round sherdley park every day Mey. Oh BTW..

Is Sherdley show still on these days?
Is it as good as it used to be?
If its on, when is it?

Gamah

Banned
Darksword said:
Moving to a strict GI diet is quiet hard and you wont stick to it, you will most probably put on weight after. Id recomend you change your diet gradually to something you can stick to, like start by cutting crap out - coke, chocolate, crisps etc and replacng little snacks with fruit, dried fruit aswell, and nuts or little chicken bites etc.

then change other bits like cut pizzas out and cook your own food etc.

Wanna bet? so easy for me to cut out shit.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Wanna bet? so easy for me to cut out shit.

bet what? that a gi diet is hard to stick to and that you will put weight back on after when you have more freedom in what you eat? sure. Unless you stay on the gi diet for your entire life, which would be hard, and basicly what im usggesting but im saying do it in steps as life changes not just a 3 month fad diet etc. that wasnt an opinion or anything that was fact, its what happens, both naturally and by all laws of logic. <Shrug>

Gamah

Banned
Darksword said:
bet what? that a gi diet is hard to stick to and that you will put weight back on after when you have more freedom in what you eat? sure. Unless you stay on the gi diet for your entire life, which would be hard, and basicly what im usggesting but im saying do it in steps as life changes not just a 3 month fad diet etc. that wasnt an opinion or anything that was fact, its what happens, both naturally and by all laws of logic. <Shrug>

Well I walk for 2 hours a day, go the the gym every other day..just eat shit..so yeah it will do GI, but I am sure i'll be fine after if I just eat heathly after the GI is over.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
well why not just shape your diet contstructively so that you can adapt to it properly? move to a gi diet, then move to a healthy diet? cut out the middle man and move to a healthy diet :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Do a lap round sherdley park every day Mey. Oh BTW..

Is Sherdley show still on these days?
Is it as good as it used to be?
If its on, when is it?

I think its still on, no idea when like. Living in eccleston im awfully too posh to go to Sherdley show..

I'll have a snoop around and give you a pm when i find out :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:

Well, Larpers introduced me to Camelot.

75% of House Soulsplitter are Larpers (Coincididence that there is a House Soulsplitter in the LT system - I don't think so).

I know quite a lot of other larpers who post here too.

Darzil

Mey

Part of the furniture
I'm a FnH'er myself.. Never got round to going LT. If i do i will look at for you guys :)

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
You will need to stick to a routine and stick to it religeously! if you are going to the gym, dont stick to the same things- Perhaps stick to the same facilities, but improve weekly, otherwise you will just stay the same, and eventually loose fitness! (aka Reversibility)

Dispite having membership to the gym, i tend to stick to playing football with mates etc. Pretty much every day. Something i enjoy doing and i know its better for me than sitting infront of the computer ;) So you dont have to go to the gym to get fit. A jog, or bike ride every day or every two days, depending on what other exercise you do will work just as well...

Also, Watching football matches, assuming you are involved in getting hiped up for it, Is actually HEALTHY- my favorite excuse to watch the world cup! Perfect! So sit infront of the TV with the beer and enjoy the world cup at it's best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom