Suicidal Tendencies is recruiting

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I have templated and ML10 SM/RM/WL/Thane/Shaman/Hunter/Skald/Zerker and a aug healer i need to put in a new template!

they are most between rr3-5 but i know how to play my chars :)

And on Ywain i went also in craftermode have legendary AC/Alch/SC/Tailor

Or else i just normalyy fools around on my own, since i have a 1 man guild or 2man but Eversmall cancelled his subs just befoy subs ran out!

But im rdy to try again, i just dont have plenty of hours to play each day since i work 50-60 hours each week.. so its not like in the old days where i easy could play in a decent set grp from morning to sleeptime!

But i can play a few hours each day and some hours in the weeknds! But if i return i wants to play with some ppl instead of just fooling around on my own :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Bump

As people is going back to a normalday life when summer vacation is over, we've figured out that we need some more members to fill up spots so that we always have enough online.

What we could need now is:

Active Bonedancer
Active Skald
Active DPS tank

If you have one of these and need a good guild with lots of nice and grown up people, please give me a PM here or inngame =)

P.S: Read the recuirements inn the start of this thread!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Guild name is now Modus Minor(Newly created with most of the same old members)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
ST is down or what? or u had an argue and made new guild?

Himse

FH is my second home
Yeah, Shivhae didnt want to dye her valk to guild colours.

Generally being a baby about the situation, then decided she actually didn't mind.

So, i decided to step away as aug healer. Hestethun now's ur chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom