Suicidal Tendencies is recruiting

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hey there,

posten this on mid/ywain aswell, but not that many reading the board.

Suicidal Tendencies is looking for more members for our guild.

We are a nice bunch of people, doing everything from 8 man RvR, small man runs, to guild PvE runs(If we need TG ice/scales/mls etc). We also got a set of blockbots + WLs for Rassa groups(that we use to PL us new characters).
Most of us are from Europe(Mostly Scandinavia now tho :p) but everyone from whatever country is welcome to join us.

We are starting to be quite a serious guild, with a wide specter of characters and some quite high RR ones.

There are only a few recuirements we got:

Need to be over 20++ years of age

If we need you to play another character then your so called "main", you should be able to do so without to much of a difficulity(Hey, I almost never get to play my skald :0( ).

Being willing to help guildies out, to maintain the good relationship we already have in our guild.

Keep posted and updated on our forum + have ventrilo(Got our own server).

And ofcourse that you atleast have 1 set level 50 character that is templated and ready to go!

But the most important part, being nice and friendly.

We are especially in need of a aug healer!

Everyone in the guild got alot of characters that we are able to use on different setups on different kind of runs(Being RvR/PvE, but mostly RvR).

So if this sounds intresting, please give me a tell inngame on Chosenn-ywain4 or just write me a PM here.

Regards, Chosen

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Think Netcode is still hanging around looking for a group with his aug healer

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay said:
Think Netcode is still hanging around looking for a group with his aug healer

True this, told me yesterday.. wanted nothing more than to play aug in an 8man =)

Where u been hanging around Ix?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Why, oh why! Would we want Netcode ? :p

:*

Himse

FH is my second home
I closed my account now :( lack of good RvR makes me a sad panda!

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Ixnay said:
The wife and actually going to work for a change, my life is so boring!

We need to convince Andy to come back to daoc and stop playing that trash warhammer :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ofcourse you are :D DAoC is a part off your life! Just admit it, and come back ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Wow, you are playing again. Did you power up all those other chars after Ywain came up ?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hehe, yeah =) Seriously missed the game, and when the US transfer came I just had to start playing again(After like 6years break or so).

What about you?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ah no I powered up a bunch of chars and made a bunch of plats, but simply not got the time to play daoc these days. Even though it still is an awesome game

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ah no I powered up a bunch of chars and made a bunch of plats, but simply not got the time to play daoc these days. Even though it still is an awesome game

Ah, well. If you ever decide to come back. Give me a tell inngame, and I might hook you up with a great guild =)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
and u dident want me! wtf!

Not that I did not want you, but had no idea who you were at all. And a exception from inviting classes we do not need is if it is old fdaoc friends.

It was untill yesterday in our GG when you wrote to fizzle that I figured out you were hestehun, but then you already got invite to FoM ;)

I hope you do understand that I just can't invite everyone that is looking for a guild because they ask me and I got no idea who they are! :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
You guys still need a Healer // Valkyrie // Bonedancer ;D? Healer is 5L5 and other 2 haven't got that far yet :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
You guys still need a Healer // Valkyrie // Bonedancer ;D? Healer is 5L5 and other 2 haven't got that far yet :p

Hey there, we are stuffet up with active healers now=) Tried to edit this thread, but it doesnt seem I am able to do so!

I'll let you know if we need anything of your characters later, if you still havent found a active guild!

Sorry about that mate

Regards, Chosen

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wish my net let me 8v8 properly , id be in there on my skald/wl like a shot ! :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
bad bad to not invite Heste, one of the oldschool rvr players :) But if Heste decides to join your guild, give me a PM here, and i will resub and also join your guild, can also play a shaman if/when needed and other toons :)

Would be funny to play in guild with Heste again havent done that since Llaw Arian :)

What happened to Defiance Heste ? u was in that guild before my subs ran out :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
bad bad to not invite Heste, one of the oldschool rvr players :) But if Heste decides to join your guild, give me a PM here, and i will resub and also join your guild, can also play a shaman if/when needed and other toons :)

Would be funny to play in guild with Heste again havent done that since Llaw Arian :)

What happened to Defiance Heste ? u was in that guild before my subs ran out :)

they are inactive 2k3 :D

and im not in FoM!

but was thinking to play warrior :D

Chosen

Resident Freddy
What happened to FoM ?:p I saw you inn it, what characters you two got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom