Suggestion To Developers

E

Esoteric

Can you please add a new logo next to a players name if they are an adv medic (just like darklight). Its so painful when people respawn close to you even tho you have spammed as far as possible adv.medic in the area.

Something like this needs to be done so people in the area know theres adv medic about. Atm I feel as though I wasted 2 points.

C

Cronn

Widely known fact that PS developers read these forums.

P

[PS]Venom

Post it on the official forums, link from the planetside site.

Second, they are looking at medic alterations which pleases me, I may be able to get rid of my macro informing people that I am an advanced medic. They still respawn anyway :/

P

[PS]Mung

A Big fat red cross on their chests would be better.
Or a flashing blue light with a "Wooowooo wooowooo" noise too. No even better "neee nahhh neee nahhh".
And when you need one a quick voice macro to call "Is there a doctor in the house?".

Seriously, being an advanced medic only recently it seems that you have to trap people in the corner in order to give them some healing. The bastards just run around like panicked old ladies.

Do what I do, find someone who will stand still and let the other fools die.

P

[PS]Venom

I know what you mean mung. I have a macro set up that says "Stop bloody running, I'm trying to heal you!" now.

It's all very depressing.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I love the ones who spam "I need repairs" yadayada... and as soon as I approach them with my super soaker glue gun they start running off.

... more and more I feel like just finishing the bastards off. :eek:

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
I love the ones who spam "I need repairs" yadayada... and as soon as I approach them with my super soaker glue gun they start running off.

Shoot them and make a macro saying 'You need respawn!' :cool:

P

[PS]Venom

*waves*

I wuz firing rockits atchoo earlier today mr sick! Unfortunatly one of your scumbag NC patriots killed me before I could finish you off.

Yes. Many a time I have felt like shooting them then reviving them. :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehe... some good fights against you purple eggheads tonight. :)

Hope my leet weasel snipah skillz made 'em tremble in fear of teh allmighty Sick etc.

F

Faeldawn

Only use my engie cert when someone asks for repairs or i am orderd to repair someone or something by my SL, gone are my days of chasing MAx units around a base yelling "STOP DAMMIT!! IM HERE TO REPAIR YOU AND CANT RUN THAT FAST.........ALSO CANT REPAIR WHEN YOU KEEP MOVING" seen way too many Benny Hill sketches to realise what i look like chasing a big fat blue chick around with a Polyfiller-Gun in hand ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I ran Bigfoot over with my Bas earlier tonight... hehe - but hey, I apologized and told him to wait for repairs.

i aer teh nice;)

P

[PS]Venom

Hehe... some good fights against you purple eggheads tonight. :)

Hope my leet weasel snipah skillz made 'em tremble in fear of teh allmighty Sick etc.

Good fights? We got overrun! :p

I didn't score many kills, was most depressed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread