Suggestion before you splash the cash

A

adslrizla

I know a few of the beta testers are already doing this - I have no idea whether it's occurred to anyone here to try it though.

With the new exp system you're pretty limited at the start and you will be for a while, so what they've been trying is :

Everyone in the squad creates a new character and goes through the VR crap to get to BR3. Then you spend your certs. One person is going to have to be a gal pilot; one is going to need a vehicle cert so they can drive an ANT and the rest can really do what they want. Now go out and see how long it takes to level up to say BR6/8 given that you're quite limited in your abilities and base caps mean bugger all (remember you're pretending you're playing on day 1).

It's probably worth trying out in the last couple of days of beta even though you will get blown away a lot. It'll be interesting to see if you can get to BR6 in the last couple of days.....

I suspect I know what will happen when it goes live - everyone who's been on the beta will cert in a reaver as you'll be able to level a lot faster than a grunt with no vehicle cert. The only things you'll have to watch out for are other reavers and AA MAXs as virtually nobody will have cert'd in AV weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread