suggest for kill apocalipsis

T

triuns

hello all.

Well i think need 5+ caby matter and 5+ caby spirit, the strategy is all peps when apoc stay ( before kill all mobs), all go to the room before apoc or in the stairs, the cabis with matter make a focus pull al cabi spirit all time debuf spirit ( all with pets buffed), only atack pets and cleric heal only peps, tanks wait for agro come to cleric or cabis and protec them, theur casting pets all time, i think if we are in the stairs we are save about fire storm, i think fire storm is the big problem about apoc, if we have pets all time on apoc we can survive and is posible we can kill apoc.

i think we can try this strategy in the next sidi raid.

soz for me posible bad english hehe if dont undertand anything ask me and i will answer.

bb and thanks for read me.

D

Draylor

Maybe you havent noticed its impossible to enter/leave Apocalypse's room after he is pulled - the doorway is 'walled off'

Which is also the reason why a exit NPC was required when this encounter routinely bugged - you couldnt just walk out.

Anyway the rain of fire covers the entire area thats accessible, so this is unworkable.

Apocalypse isnt overly difficult to kill, its fairly easy if people can stay alive and prevent the adds from spawning, as we've seen quite a few times when he has been killed.

All it needs is for people to get buffs/heals from the clerics - and not do anything stupid to get themselves needlessly killed. But with the current tendancy for more and more low levels to turn up (with typically poorer resists), and the standard shortage of clerics in Sidi (no - Im not counting the mass of buffbots that are 'afk' until the lotto) it seems unlikely to happen soon.

K

Khalen

I wouldn't count 23 clerics all buffbots to be honest... It's not the ressing that's a problem it's the aggro from Mr Rain Of Fire who nukes every cleric apart once he ressed someone. And once the clerics are busy ressing each other they can't keep ressing the tanks fast enough. We got him today on about 50% I would say. Went ok in beginning but at some time people eventually die and it all goes down from then.

A

**Aligro**

need like 100 to hit him thats why, dont flame me if i wrong but to pissed to remember anything

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Khalen
And once the clerics are busy ressing each other
Well from the attempts Ive seen on Apoc (a reasonable number but obviously FAR from all) by the time we reach this stage we've lost.

3 or 4 people die, adds spawn - within a few seconds enough people die that there are no longer enough left alive to hit Apoc.

Its the initial few deaths that have to be postponed as long as possible. Once the Harbringers spawn little or no further damage will be done to Apocalyse.

O

old.Emma

imho its better to wait till 1.64/1.65 before any serious Apoc raids are planned as is stands its just too hard to get the ugly fugger.

Atleast in 1.64/1.65 they have made him alot easier so he`s actually killable on a regular basis when you have sufficient numbers.

Better to get to apoc and let him kill ya cos even with 100+ people he still kicks our ass. Would save us all time.

D

Draylor

Rubbish, Apoc is easily killable as it stands now.

First serious attempt on server was successful. Since then, ignoring the various times the encounter bugged, success rate has been fairly reasonable. Besides after killing the horsemen it costs you want - 10 mins to give it a try? No big deal after the hours that have been spent getting to that stage.

The changes to make him easier are likely to be targeted at the servers that cannot realistically get 100+ people together to even try - as is the case on many of the US servers.

V

Vim

Originally posted by Draylor
Rubbish, Apoc is easily killable as it stands now.
First serious attempt on server was successful.

Go us \o/

D

DeaD GuRu

Friar power :)

friars, resists up ,loads of them

hope it makes sence

A

Aussie-

people simple dont work together when apoc needs to be killed..... if necros would give power to theurs so they can keep spamming = apoc dead.

maybe you should make sure you have 5 of those when you do a serious attempt on apoc, hibs needs voids for their finnal boss too.

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by Aussie-
people simple dont work together when apoc needs to be killed..... if necros would give power to theurs so they can keep spamming = apoc dead.

maybe you should make sure you have 5 of those when you do a serious attempt on apoc, hibs needs voids for their finnal boss too.

What Aussie says, coz hes right.

O

old.Darkan

Serious lack of power pots on todays raid, think it would have helped a fair bit.

m00 ^^

It's too ealry/late

Users who are viewing this thread