Sudden strike 3

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Has anyone else played this piece of shit? The first game was awesome, the second wasn't as good but talk about a step backward. I can't even finish the first mission because of all the issues with he game and the ridiculously unachievable mission objectives.

Can't believe the poor quality of graphics either, they only lokk slightly less shit that the original.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
I quite enjoyed the first one, but I never played the others. Sad to hear :S

00dave

apologies for the poor spelling in that post I'd alt tabbed out of the game and was venting my anger :)

I've removed it from my computer now it's that bad. The main issue I have with the game is the fog, anything on the terrain blocks line of sight for you and the binoculars option is a waste of time, but the enemy can see you for miles. I actually had a line of tanks decimated by a single enemy tank because the fog covered it even though it was just the other side of a field next to a tree which wasn't actually blocking line of sight.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Why are you leading with Tanks? Shouldn't there be a skirmish/recon line of infantry somewhere? :)

00dave

It was a static defensive line, holding off probing assaults waiting for the artillery to get into position. By the time I'd sorted out the transports coupling up with the guns and moving them forward, the tanks were all smoking or immobilised.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with you 00dave :(
The first game was great! I wonder if different developers worked on the others or something.

00dave

have you played SS3 then?

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I've tried the demos of 2 and 3. I owned the first game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom