Sudden decrease of item con

Joline

Fledgling Freddie
I just logged on and had my Scurceol's belt con dropped to 70%. I am almost 100% sure it was 99% yesterday.. not under 90% in any case

Anyone else experienced this?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well... it happend to my event robe, it was 100/100% and when patched to 1.63 it went to 70% con, its a bug, they told me because they forgot to put em into patch (they doesnt exsist in the US version) tho sidi items should :eek: so dunno why

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Maybe they will reply to my RightNow report about the bug in respeccing and then taking aug con 1. I am now 41hp down and have 6 con more. Reported 4 days ago, not heard a thing.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
well... it happend to my event robe, it was 100/100% and when patched to 1.63 it went to 70% con, its a bug, they told me because they forgot to put em into patch (they doesnt exsist in the US version) tho sidi items should :eek: so dunno why

This was a problem with the event items wrongly added to the database, seems they fixed the Weps only

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
My Glacier Jewel ( on Excalibur ) did that as well. Annoying, to say the least :)

Bleam

Fledgling Freddie
My MP Shield went from 99% dur to 70% dur..?!

Don't care cos I got new, but still its QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom