Suckered by a photoshop?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well all it takes is for a plane buff to identify both those aircraft, then we could compare scales (tailfins). If the sizes match, then its just a piccie on the end of the lens. If not, its a shop :)

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
JingleBells said:
This says what the airliners were.

I don't think it's a photoshop, more a case of depth perception
Well I read far too much of that forum... Still it is a better view of the picture. Ignoring all the technical details it seems to me that the DHL text on the plane is much clearer than the JAL on the other one, so it seems obvious to me that the DHL must be closer if it's a real photo, which I'm pretty sure it is.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Maljonic said:
Ignoring all the technical details it seems to me that the DHL text on the plane is much clearer than the JAL on the other one, so it seems obvious to me that the DHL must be closer if it's a real photo, which I'm pretty sure it is.

Yarg.
There is something called focus!

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
Yarg.
There is something called focus!
Well yes, that's what I'm talking about. If they were really close together both logos would be in a similar focus, but when things are far apart you can't focus on both.

If they were both in focus it would either mean it was a fake or they were really close together.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Correct, but my point was, you can't make an assertation of which is closer based only on focus as it could be focused for either.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Maljonic said:
Well yes, that's what I'm talking about. If they were really close together both logos would be in a similar focus, but when things are far apart you can't focus on both.

If they were both in focus it would either mean it was a fake or they were really close together.

Not at that range, they'd both be in focus being so far from the camera. Especially on a sunny day like that.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
ECA said:
Correct, but my point was, you can't make an assertation of which is closer based only on focus as it could be focused for either.
But the other one can't be closer because it's behind the lower one?

Tsjiep

Loyal Freddie
Sort of like this

48554_badcameraangle.jpg

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
The daily mail said it wasn't photoshoped so I believe them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom