Such fun \o/

S

Spinky

First night playing for a few hours in a while and it rocked having the LLU in the field with TR swarming about it in all their vehicles and full squad of BS :)p) landing on them in Vanguards with the odd grunt or two slumming it on foot \o/

Meh driving was a bit crap but me gunner, evilsnipedude(?) still managed to shoot down 3 prowlers, 2 lightnings and a sunderer before being blown up by a random 4th Prowler :eek:

Anyway, night chaps.

Minky.

\o/

:(

Y

Yoni

Yah Spinky it was excellent fun and its good to see you playing again.

Preventing the transportation of the Chuku LLU was a LOT of fun as was the fight against the tinkywinkies which followed at kaang when they took the tower.:clap:

R

Rigon-Noir-

Enjoy it while it lasts, when you run into the mighty Vanu, the smile will fade from :) to :(

Oppps

My apologies, you mentioned a Vangaurd, seems i'll be running like everyone else

J

Jupitus

Was a fun fight, and poor poor [PS]Venom whose twin max buddy couldn't cut down teh evil Jupi JackHammer in time to save him :p

Good to see so much life in the game in my opinion :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Jupitus
Was a fun fight, and poor poor [PS]Venom whose twin max buddy couldn't cut down teh evil Jupi JackHammer in time to save him :p

LOL

I'll tell him you posted that, don't think he checks here much anymore.

He says "Considering I got jackhammered in the back, I wasn't even looking at him!" :p

Users who are viewing this thread