such a corny post

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all...
Just got back from a weeks worth of lvling a mincer on excal and thought lets giff the old NS a try. After being added on and zerged bout 15 runs in a row and with 1.5k rps per hour ( wich is total crap for rr7 NS ) i descided to make another useless whine thread...

This is directed at people from all realms that add like ***** and zerg like retards. Shame is most people that actually do this dont read the forum but; You Suck newayz!!! I do hope your parents don't spawn any more of you shits and i truly hope you all drown in a pool of your own Diareeaahh (In-game that is, not interested in your RL :cheers: )

Having said that im sure people will say i add etc he added first or ooow another zerg thread blablabla. I don't care You suck and let other people have fun 2 else they will just log. If that is your point of vieuw of fun you should go see a doctor. Newayz game on have fun Peace and Love too you all.. :m00:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Why don't you just go read all the other whine-threads about adding and zerging? There's really nothing new about your whine, it's just getting older and older.. who really gives a shit if you get added on or not besides yourself?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
whine3pr.jpg

Corran

Part of the furniture
everyone adds, including those taht say they dont.... it more like they only dont add on "a few people" that are their irc celebrity friends :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hoho, good luck Phooka m8 when clustering gets here ( probably a few years more), the stealthzerg on excalibur im sure is mucho worse, a solo stealther there means a grp of 3, so many :wanker:'ers who add and zerg all day.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
hoho, good luck Phooka m8 when clustering gets here ( probably a few years more), the stealthzerg on excalibur im sure is mucho worse, a solo stealther there means a grp of 3, so many :wanker:'ers who add and zerg all day.

Hmm, i see so many whines about clustering inc, yet why did it get voted in then?

I know I didnt vote yes to clustering

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Phooka said:
I do hope your parents don't spawn any more of you shits and i truly hope you all drown in a pool of your own Diareeaahh (In-game that is, not interested in your RL :cheers: )

:worthy:

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Hmm, i see so many whines about clustering inc, yet why did it get voted in then?

I know I didnt vote yes to clustering

Hhhmm interesting point - there seems to be an awful lot of people who say they did not vote yes.

I suspect there are even more who did not vote at all.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

Well in all honesty that isn't much different from now. Solo stealthers are very rare. Soloers are rare to begin with.. There's always a bunch at Beno bridge, yesterday there were four alb stealthers camping between Bled and the docks.

While clustering will add more zergs, it will also add more soloers. :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I am soloin! And only add on some peeps. -p
but I are getting crapy cos of not much solo fights vs not stealthed peeps -/ (tho some stealthers can keel me if I not use RAs and they pa :E , nerf all the pierce ns!)

[and imo we should get a zone where only solo players playin ^^, I mean, we shoudl decide where solo peeps have to go for some solo fight... ]

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
mushroom season is only a month and a half away mates !! get ready for countless hours of getting shroomedm up !

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:

next week according to GOA friday news

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Why don't you just go read all the other whine-threads about adding and zerging? There's really nothing new about your whine, it's just getting older and older.. who really gives a shit if you get added on or not besides yourself?

Reopen yer account and c for yerself then

Having said that im sure people will say i add etc he added first or ooow another zerg thread blablabla. I don't care You suck

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Garbannoch said:
next week according to GOA friday news

Putting too much trust in wrong directions leads you to the Dark Side :s

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
Hhhmm interesting point - there seems to be an awful lot of people who say they did not vote yes.

I suspect there are even more who did not vote at all.

And did they count to excal votes too?

Maybe Prydwen didnt want it, and Excal did

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Putting too much trust in wrong directions leads you to the Dark Side :s

Speaking leads to moaning, moaning leads to shouting, shouting leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side!

I thought i would giv it a try :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Btw i solo as a warrior so if you fight me and start loosing plz plz don't go run away to a bridge etc and call for help, it ruins the fun.

That goes for most alb casters/stealthers.
Number 389 adding scouts runs away to call for help.

And for that High RR hib grp, you know who you are, the one with the green bard. Stop killing me when im soloing, o we have 8 RR7-10 in the group lets go gank some soloers.

Btw if u see me and want to duel me do /bow to me first and we can find a quite area where people dont leech.

I wanna find stalky :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom