Succi Elf Tiarna

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
emma said:
Nahh far from it tbh.

too much laugh spamming, AP using, heat LW abusing to be considered the greatest..

Trad 4tehwin!!! imho.

Yea, I guess using AP (The thing that is supposed to even out the odds for a NS vs infis and SB) is lame!
So is using heat LW!

But I bet you consider yourself one of the best Shadowblades...

Gwats Succi.

emma

Loyal Freddie
lol.. do you guys take everything written in black and white literally.

if you call NS hitting for 300+ a round vs SB hitting them back for 100 a round thanks to AP3 even then.. damn gimme what your smoke`n cos its doin some weird shit to your brain dude.

Ohh and forgot first time round..

Gratz Succi Critspec ;p

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
emma said:
lol.. do you guys take everything written in black and white literally.

if you call NS hitting for 300+ a round vs SB hitting them back for 100 a round thanks to AP3 even then.. damn gimme what your smoke`n cos its doin some weird shit to your brain dude.

Ohh and forgot first time round..

Gratz Succi Critspec ;p

Not that I expect much from you but if your SB is hitting for 100 dmg (even with AP3 up) you should seriously consider deleting your char, total wuss..

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Succi! Now stop 1shoting my gimped arse! :flame:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Nahh far from it tbh.

too much laugh spamming, AP using, heat LW abusing to be considered the greatest..

Trad 4tehwin!!! imho.

It's abuse to use legendary weapons?
Oh, dear...

emma

Loyal Freddie
Derric said:
It's abuse to use legendary weapons?
Oh, dear...
ever thaught it could be possible to abuse something/someone with it ?

im sure its more than possible. infact i bet some sick demented person probably like abusing themself with a hot pokey thing ;p

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
Not that I expect much from you but if your SB is hitting for 100 dmg (even with AP3 up) you should seriously consider deleting your char, total wuss..
i m hitting for 1xx ish dmg on ap3
so i have to delete too ?:<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Big grats m8, comrad, friend xD

Wanna piss off more enemy-stealthers again by running with fg kicking em out stealth with SL up? :p
:kissit:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, it very frustrating at times for a hib stealther so I apologise for anything annoying/lame ive done.

Secondly , thanks to Balth ( liddul monkey ) for being there to talk to and team up with when a stealth zerg appears.

And thirdly, please keep the whines out of this thread ; 99% of the time its irrelavent and just brings out the worst in people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom