Subspage down?

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
Does anybody know what the score is with the subspage...does it work? Or is it ubah slow, cause loads of people are trying to use it?

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Got booted from the game last night. Went to log back in..Account Closed...ah well...went to re-subscribe..page down.

Went to work, came home this morning and the page was still down.
GOA could not sort out a piss up in a brewery. I know they do a "hard" job, and lots of people are trying to activate the ToA expasnsion. But, to be honest..i dont give a crap...i pay my money (when the subs page lets me), i want the chance to carry on playing the game when my subs run out, which, should not be until the Feb 30th....and as today is 29th Feb....i have been cheated out of a day. Also, if we only had 28th Feb instead, i would have been cheated out of 2 days, because today would have been the 1st March. All i want to do i pay my money...play the game or i will be the only one left trying to do the ML.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Heath said:
Got booted from the game last night. Went to log back in..Account Closed...ah well...went to re-subscribe..page down.

Went to work, came home this morning and the page was still down.
GOA could not sort out a piss up in a brewery. I know they do a "hard" job, and lots of people are trying to activate the ToA expasnsion. But, to be honest..i dont give a crap...i pay my money (when the subs page lets me), i want the chance to carry on playing the game when my subs run out, which, should not be until the Feb 30th....and as today is 29th Feb....i have been cheated out of a day. Also, if we only had 28th Feb instead, i would have been cheated out of 2 days, because today would have been the 1st March. All i want to do i pay my money...play the game or i will be the only one left trying to do the ML.

The excat SAME thing happend to me

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
same here but my should run out today the 29th since 30th dosent exist :)

camelot21

Fledgling Freddie
same here.today my account is closed.i have try about 5-6 hours and the account page is unavailable

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
i set up a macro thingy to refresh the page every 30 seconds. Managed to get on arount 2 am saturday morning to renew 1 of my accounts.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Mimen said:
i set up a macro thingy to refresh the page every 30 seconds. Managed to get on arount 2 am saturday morning to renew 1 of my accounts.

Giv macro IMO (o:

Anything to stop me from clicking on the damn page every few minutes

Jeros

Part of the furniture
just keeps bumping me back to the bit were u enter your psword and username

so i enter it and get bumped back the same screen to enter it again :/ ?

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
I've been able to get in every single time I've seen someone say it's down... yes even entered password etc.
But then again I'm Teh Cheese™! :D

Sigh

Fledgling Freddie
well frustratingly it appears, that some people are blessed and others are not so lucky, got my account activated, with a trusted friend:> next thing is waiting for toa to become active, waited 2days so far ;<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom