subscription?

O

old.logun

i know the subscription is down but somthing puzzles me, i checked my account before it went down early last week and it said my account ran out on friday but it's now sunday night and i can still play even though it was supposed to have ran out 2 days ago :rolleyes: , anyone else had this?

S

Straef

Be happy :D /sniff Mine always stops when it's supposed to :(

F

freeq

logun is my lil bro.... lil git has been taking the piss coz i cant get on "logging on... logging off...''

for about an hour...

N

Nivellen

Yea well mine did almost the opposite thing - it terminated. I'm sure I set it to renewing itself........... but guess not, and can't even log on now to renew it manually.

I'm so addicted, I think I'll jump out the window 8D

N

Nivellen

Yea, and as a ghost hack into their server and play anyway... XD

S

Shike

6th day with no subpages and still not a word from a GoA.. this is actually getting pretty silly now.

<<<teh bored

:sleeping:

E

edoa

MOOO

Im seriosully thinking of moving to US or play SWG. Since GOA refuses to give us a 3rd server and treats us like shit maybe we could send e-mails to Mythic about making an official European server(would be good if it was located in Europe to(could stop some americans to overcrowd it))

O

old.logun

imo giving us a 3rd english server would be a bad idea because if you look at the population of excal and then look at prydwen , prydwen is dieing as it is, never mind having another dead english server would just be a waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom