SWTOR Subscription site in meltdown

rynnor

Rockhound
Its completely overloaded and basically unreachaeable atmo - whoops!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Do you need to subscribe today to carry on playing?

I know you need to enter all your security details etc but not sure about putting a subscription in place for the end of the trial period.

rynnor

Rockhound
Yup - the early access is up - thus everyone hits the subs site - I got one page in then it bugged out.

Now you cant even get to the login html page lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Was going to see if I can buy this today. I think I will wait until after Xmas if it's overloaded. It was a hilarious price on Origin £69.99 last I checked and I don't fancy town 2 days before Xmas to get it at a reasonable price.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
And another amusing thing is that they apparently changed the answers to my security questions, so now i'm locked out from playing the fucking game...

/edit: one would have expected them to NOT have everything on the same bloody server, even the forums and support pages are unavailable....

rynnor

Rockhound
And another amusing thing is that they apparently changed the answers to my security questions, so now i'm locked out from playing the fucking game...

I doubt they have changed the answers but at times of high server stress it has been known to get out of sync.

Edit - it is ironically amusing after all their efforts at slowly building the load on the game servers that they went for the big bang approach on the subs server :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
amazon got it for £38 ?
Yeah but it won't get delivered until after Xmas. I might order it from there and it will come when it comes.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well it wasn't highly stressed when i got locked out as i managed to do it mere minutes after the servers came back up.

rynnor

Rockhound
They should have staggered the ends of peoples free play to keep the numbers subscribing down to something manageable.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, a PW reser at least got me back ingame, but until the CS can reset my security answers i can't connect the authenticator. :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Lol - I got through to the confirm page at the end then it kicked me to the waiting room!!!

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm wondering if I'll get in today - I can't see this getting any better as the US wake up...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
two of my guildies just got thru the queue ok, so it must be thinning, or people are giving up

rynnor

Rockhound
Cool - every time I try to login it dumps me back in the waiting room lol :p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
on the plus side, for those of us who put in our subs code weeks ago, the queues have gone!

rynnor

Rockhound
From Twitter

@SWTOR The Old Republic
The #SWTOR website login page is currently offline while we work to resolve key redemption and subscription issues.

1 hour ago via web

rynnor

Rockhound
"That is not dead which can eternal lie - and with strange aeons even death may die!" Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Its still dead tho...

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
Well if you get through take comfort in the fact that the login server is crashed aswell :D

Mabs

all my lot have got through in last hour
someone at BW must hate you :)

rynnor

Rockhound
all my lot have got through in last hour
someone at BW must hate you :)

Seriously? I just find that 2 or 3 or 4 pages in it randomly decides to kick me back to the waiting room - once after I had entered all my details and just needed to accept their terms and conditions - lol.

Edit: I find this section ironically amusing :

"Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time playing
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Mabs

people using paypal are finding it has more hoops to jump through, cards go better, mine was saved to my Origin account so was only a "pay" - "that card" - done

rynnor

Rockhound
I have 2 accounts to do too - this could be painful :)

They have fixed the main front page now but if you attempt to login it throws you into the waiting room

rynnor

Rockhound
Done both on my phone - it seems to prioritise those with 0 trys.

Interestingly once you get into the system you can logout and login other accounts and do those as well without queueing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom