Subscription Repayments on Weekends

D

Dook_Pug

The situation for resubscribing accounts is ridiculous.

Almost every weekend without fail the subscription page is down.

My main account ran out on Saturday, I go to repay it and the site is down. Almost any time I've had to renew on a weekend there is something wrong with the site, it's appalling.

Last week I tried to resubscribe with my 'Thidranki account' and the site just wouldn't load. This week I go to pay for my main account and I get stuck on the page that says:
"
"Please wait (do not click on the 'back' button).
You'll be connected soon to our payment site. "

For the love of god sort it out.

D

decline

<---- is going on five days of no DAoC because of obviously homosexual subscription pages.

G

Generic Poster

A gay subscription service...

Are you using the same site as the rest of us? :p

D

Doogle

does it do this every weekend then? and will be back to normal thru the week?

B

BlueJam

I've been trying to renew a sub this weekend as well, f knows why they would let a source of income be inoperative for 2 whole days.

D

Doogle

maybe their staff / computers have gone for a 2 day tea break...

come on GOA get ur ass's in gear and sort out the problem..

S

seeaira

At least you guys remeber your subscription password lol... I re formatted and was dumb enough not to write it down... so now I cant get on. Now... if you think getting your account back on the game is hard.. try getting an answer from GoA about a lost password. :sleeping:

F

Friznit

Add another "can't resubscribe" to the list GOA (Gimps on acid) strike again :/

D

Doogle

i think they should ought to do something with this many ppl not being able to pay...

A

arkanaz

heh appears they arent interested in the money we wanna throw at them. :/ (thats gotta be a freaky place to work)

Customer: Here, ill take 30days more please.
GOA: Sorry, we dont want your money, and ya cant play either, hahaha.
Customer: ?????

Been trying since saturday as well. No luck.

L

lissandra

If u would use your brains a bit u would have fixed subscription before it runs out, but i guess thinking forward is too hard for some of us "no offence" :)

D

Doogle

lol I think they should concentrate on a better payment service than concentrate on the actual game.. oh and the help service.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Doogle
i think they should ought to do something with this many ppl not being able to pay...

what, all three of you? I've never had any probs :p

D

Doogle

look in the technical area m8 :p just ova 3 lol... i kno its a small minority but it still shouldnt happen

F

Friznit

Ooooo the old friend is back:

Your transaction is being processed…

Reconnect yourself in the ‘My account’ directory in about 3 hours to check the state of your login and GAME password. If the state is not ‘Ok’, please access one more time to the secure payment form.

The DAoC team.

Never got to "secure payment"

arse

\Arse\, n. [AS. ears; [ae]rs; akin to OHG. ars. G. arsch, D. aars, Sw. ars, Dan. arts, Gr. ? (cf. ? tail).] The buttocks, or hind part of an animal; the posteriors; the fundament; the bottom.

elbow el·bow

The joint or bend of the arm between the forearm and the upper arm.
The bony outer projection of this joint.
A joint, as of a bird or quadruped, corresponding to the human elbow.
Something having a bend or angle similar to an elbow, especially:
A length of pipe with a sharp bend in it.
A sharp bend in a river or road.

GOA (Gimps On Acid) please learn the diffrance :)

B

BlueJam

Originally posted by lissandra
If u would use your brains a bit u would have fixed subscription before it runs out, but i guess thinking forward is too hard for some of us "no offence" :)

Some people pay on a month by month basis, so they can stop playing without wasting too much of their hard earned.

D

Doogle

exactly.. if i payed for a year subscription and find i only go on the game for like 3 months or other reasons like DAoC stops working my end.. then im stuck...

is this a way for GOA ect to make more money.. in order for us to play again we will have to go out and buy DAoC... cuz im sure that could be one way of getting a few more £'s

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by lissandra

I know this is BarrysWorld and people are forever flaming each other to make names for themselves but please, if you're going to do it, atleast do it properly and use correct English/grammar.

"u ok wiv dat m8???"

O

Oldbone O

Originally posted by Dook_Pug

I know this is BarrysWorld and people are forever flaming each other to make names for themselves but please, if you're going to do it, atleast do it properly and use correct English/grammar.

"u ok wiv dat m8???"
Is there any rules that force people to spell right and use proper English grammar?

Not all of us are from English speaking countrys.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by fuse_alb
Is there any rules that force people to spell right and use proper English grammar?

Not all of us are from English speaking countrys.

Flaming someone for no real reason and using "u" will gain you nothing but laughs.

It has nothing to do with people who have English as a second language. They generally know the correct words to use, rather than show themselves to be lazy and use abbreviations and letters, making themselves look silly rather than the person they're trying to flame.

O

old.Veeshan

I cant bidd since 1.5 days now . . .

Funny that Firm who does Only permant Shit to all clients is getting very good money for that...

Also sounds like europeans are something from " third World " for Mythic ... all others MMRPG Developers didnt make difference between Americans and Europeans .. Even EQ and UO have euro-servers wich run absolutely same version as american servers

P.S i will never more buy a game if ill see anything about
GoA on box.

R

Ramshie

Agreed

I too had my account closed on saturday, and now can't access the game. It's quite incredible that KNOWING that the problem is there and being in business for money, they still won't fix it, or at least check during the weekend that it's still working. That's what I'm paying for, access to the game, and right now, I don't have access nor am I able to get it, willing to pay for service like this or not.

--Rams

D

Doogle

sux... it better be back to normal when i get back from skool lol..

if it dont then i hope its back to normal by thursday

O

old.Veeshan

Anybody does have any e-mail adresses of Support of Goa or something??
or anything where to ppl can write Feedback to Mythic ?
any responsable links/adresses are welcome
Thx

S

Sibanac

Here is a novel idee : try to pay your sub about a week before it runs out that way if samething goes wrong, you still have time !

Simple aint it ?

D

Damini

Originally posted by Sibanac
Here is a novel idee : try to pay your sub about a week before it runs out that way if samething goes wrong, you still have time !

Simple aint it ?

It *is* simple, but I don't think, on principle, the customer should have to take compensatory measures to cover the shortfallings in customer support. This problem goes on every single month without fail. If you went to Blockbusters, and they looked at your card and said "Sorry, you aren't allowed to rent films today. Come back every few hours or so until we get our arses in gear", you'd think that was pretty piss poor, rather than shouting at the customers "You should know better, try getting films a couple days before you want to watch them next time!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom